five.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN Y/N WALKED DOWN THE GRAVEL PATH THAT LED TO THE CHRYSANTHEMUM HOUSE HE CALLED HOME, WITH THE TROUBLEMAKER WHO DECIDED THAT THEY WERE FRIENDS, SILENTLY FOLLOWING BEHIND HIM.

he didn't think he would actually follow after him, but lan y/n couldn't be bothered to care. he just continued walking forward, his fingertips grazing the chrysanthemum flowers that were blooming alongside the gravel path. he felt at home, at ease. he didn't even notice that wei wuxian had snuck up on him until he patted his shoulder.

lan y/n looked back and saw a grinning wei wuxian. "is there something wrong?" he asked, eyebrow raised at the yunmeng disciple. "not really. i was just wondering why your house was so far away." wei wuxian leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head. lan y/n shook his head and turned around. he began walking forward again. "is it because of what they say?" wei wuxian asked, speeding up his steps so he was matching lan y/n's pace.

the younger glances at him from the corner of his eye. "oh?" he asked, pausing in his steps. "and what do they say about me?" lan y/n asked, a small smirk dancing on his lips as he picked up a chrysanthemum flower that was tall enough for him to effortlessly pick from the bush. wei wuxian felt his breath hitch. it was as if there was some kind of dark aura seeping from the younger person standing before him.

wei wuxian gulped. "nothing much. just some rumors i heard from town, saying a cursed lan disciple was living deep inside the mountains." he replies, a playful smile on his lips. he wanted to relieve the tension between him and lan y/n immediately before the younger decided to make the cloud recesses his final resting place. lan y/n giggled. it sounded soft and bright as if he was trying to hold back from outright bursting into laughter. he calmed down after a few seconds of wei wuxian being confused, before lan y/n neared the red chrysanthemum to his lips, taking in its lovely scent with his nostrils.