sixteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

RAIN PATTERED ON THE EARTHEN GROUND, TURNING IT INTO MUD THAT WOULD CLING TO THE WELL-CRAFTED SHOES BELONGING TO A LITTLE BOY.

lí jinjiu was the little boy's name. he and two other children, the twins, huang shin mei and huang shang yiu stood on either side of him, looks of shock and horror painted on their faces.

a flash of lightning gave them a window's moment to see what was going on inside the house jinjiu once called home. crimson painted the floors and walls, but the rain that dripped from the ceiling would just wash them away, and down the porch, to be absorbed by the earth. from the inside, a boy, not too older than them, stood all by his lonesome. seemingly unbothered by the amount of crimson that stained his white clothing, or the wetness of his robes.

no.

he was far more engrossed in watching as the adults inside the house writhed in pain inside the ruined, spacious hall. the lamps lacked any flames as they were doused by the heavy rain, so really, the house was surrounded by all things that were considered evil; blood, darkness, heavy rains... and in the center of everything, was the boy in white.

to the three children standing outside the house, he looked as if he were an angel who was exiled from the heavens, with his white wings chained to the earth, rendering him unable to fly back to where he formerly belonged.

shin mei dropped to her knees, her eyes glued to the sight of her parent's blood dripping down the wooden porch, and mixing with the seemingly endless rain shower. she slowly began to hug herself, feeling all the fresh and old bruises that decorated her skin. she didn't wince, nor did she ever react to the pain. all she did, was remember how she felt when those ugly imprints were left on her body.