four.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
r/n - reincarnated name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

LAN R/N RAN AWAY AS FAST AS HE COULD, HIS MIND SWIRLING WITH A MILLION THOUGHTS.

he couldn't let anyone find out who he was, he didn't want to die a second time. his first death was horrible enough, if anything, he wanted to at least die with a smile on his face in this lifetime.

he stopped running after a while, and he stopped to bend down and catch his breath. he leaned against a tree, panting heavily and heart-pounding a million miles an hour. a sniffle left his lips. "a-cheng..." he spoke his name, sounding so pained and heartbroken. he hurt so many people during his past life. his family, his friends... jiang cheng. and yet, after all this time, drowning in hidden self-loathing, he finds out that neither his family nor jiang cheng ever hated him.

he was supposed to feel happy, right? that they still loved and accepted him despite everything he's done. but no. lan r/n felt like he didn't deserve them. he was a monster, a traitor, a being of wickedness. the embodiment of evil who didn't deserve any happiness.

yet for years, his brothers have been nothing but kind to him. they loved him and treated him dearly, sheltering him from the consequences of his past. they were so kind to him, it made lan r/n feel like he was doing something wrong.

he lowered his head, and finally, he allowed his tears to flow from his eyes. no sounds came from his lips. his eyes were enough to pour out all the emotions he's built up in the past 16 years. his heart ached, his eyes burned, his body felt so cold. and no one was there to comfort him. not anymore.

"shixiong?" lan r/n jolted. he hurriedly wiped away his tears as he slowly stood up. he pulled a smile to his lips before facing his juniors. "ah, i see everyone is still here." he gave the cluster of disciples a kind smile, but they all stared at him in worry. "shixiong, are you all right?" one of the disciples asked with worry as they noticed the tear stains on his cheeks. lan r/n only sighed as he waved them off. "i'm fine, i'm fine." he chuckled weakly, which only incited more worry from his juniors. but they dared not prod any further. "anyways, have you any news of the demon hand? do you know where hanguang-jun is?" he asked, wiping his nose with his sleeve. "we were with him earlier, but he took off in the direction of the bell toll." the disciple replied.