Prome - final chapter

Before I begin the very last chapter, I just wanted to say thank you for all of the views, votes and hilarious comments. I swear seeing them lightens my day.

——————————————————————

DOLANS POV

I left school half an hour earlier to pick up my suit from the tailor and get a head start on getting ready. Everything had to be perfect tonight.

Jade left school at the regular time and she told me that she was going straight home to get ready herself

But, before I had picked up my suit, I had went to a jewelry shop that was by the tailor.

Flashback...

I park my car in the parking lot and head inside the store.

There is a middle aged woman standing behind the counter. I walk towards her and try to be as polite as I could.

"Hello. How may I help you today dear?" She greets and kindly asks me.

"Do you have any rings?" I responded but also asked.

"We do. What type of ring are you looking for?" The nice woman questions.

"Like a promise ring. That you give to someone you love very much" I answer her.

"Ah. Yes we have some over here" she then guides me to another spot where all the rings were.

There were so many to choose from. All of them would look good on her. But one did catch my eye.

I point to the ring under the glass, "how much does that one cost?"

"That one costs $80. The original price was $120 but it's on sale since it's prom season" she answers.