Reward

DOLAN POV

It was the next day at school and me and the same group were eating lunch.

Rex was insulting Robbie and Cat was telling another weird story about her psychotic brother. So me, Jade, Andre, Beck and Tori were the only ones actually talking.

Me and Jade were sitting next to each other and my hand was secretly on Jades thigh gently caressing it. I look into her eyes and smile. She returns it with a smirk.

"What are you 2 smiling about" Andre asks. "Oh nothing" I reply not taking my eyes off Jade.

Beck and Andre still didn't know that me and Jade were dating. Only Tori knew. We kept it a secret cause I wanted to. I wasn't ready to tell anybody yet, but Jade was. She told me straight saying that she wants to let everyone know I'm hers. That's why she didn't let me cover the hickey. But she didn't want to make me up set by telling anyone, so she said we can tell people when I'm ready.

"Uh guys. Me and Jade need to tell you something" I say while my face starts turning red.

Jade looks at me and gives me the are you sure look. I nodded then continued, "Jade and I are dating." Everyone went silent. And I was slightly embarrassed.

"I knew it!" Cat yelled. "You guys have been so close and been so touchy lately. We were expecting it to happen sooner it later" everyone nods agreeing with Cat.

Jade looks at me then says, "excuse us. I need to give by boyfriend a little reward."

Jade was pulling me through the hallways of the school, then we finally reached a room. The janitors closet to be exact.

She opens the door, pushes me in, comes in after me, the closes the door locking it. Jade pinned me against the wall again, making me feel like a bottom. Which I hated, but she loved since she was a switch.

"I'm so proud of you" Jade says before smashing her lips onto mine.

We stayed in that exact position for 15 seconds, till I got sick of feeling like a bottom. I spun us around so her back was now against the wall, while not breaking the long heated kiss.

We made out for 3 minutes till we both pulled away almost out of breath and our lips all swollen.

"We should go back" I say to Jade. "Ok fine" she groans wanting more. We both walk out hand in hand returning to the other outside.

"What did you guys go do?" Tori asked. "None of your business Vega" Jade snaps at her and I put my head down to let out a little chuckle.

The bell rings and we all separate to go to the classes we had after lunch. At the end of the day, I can tell Jade was proud of me that I came through. She was finally able to rub in that I was hers and only hers.

Sorry this chapter was so short.

Probably gonna be a 3 month time jump in the next chapter :)