New boy part 2

Monday

DOLAN POV

After that amazing weekend with Jade, it was time to go back to school.

Jade had went to her own house on Sunday night, just to check if everything was okay. But, she ended up falling asleep on her bed when she was putting clothes away, which was totally fine.

But I grabbed a pillow to cuddle with at night, pretending it was Jade.

My alarm went off at 6:15, and I did everything I needed to do in the morning.

I go to my front door and take out my car keys that I had in a glass bowl on the side. I walk out and lock the front door, and head to my car, starting it up and driving away.

Jade was gonna drive herself to school this morning since she had her car.

At school

JADES POV

I walk into the colourful school of Hollywood Arts and I see Dolan at his locker, getting books for his math class. I hated how me and Dolan had only 1 class apart. It triggered me.

I walk up to him and put my arms around his waist. He was about to grab a pair of scissors from his locker that I gave him, but when he recognized the rings on my fingers, he put the scissors away and turned around to face me.

"Hey babe" Dolan says and leans down to give me a quick peck on the lips, then continues, "I missed you."

"I missed you too" I say and the bell rings. I let go of Dolan's waist and he closes his locker.

"I gotta get to math class. I'll see you in Sikowitz's class, okay?" Dolan says as he walks away. I nod at him and he disappears around the corner when he turns.

I put my back against his black chained locker and just though about him, not caring about class right now.

I got snapped back into reality when I heard a notification on my phone. I took my phone out of my back pocket and read it,

Dear students of my science class,

I will not be attending class today due to a family emergency. Please finish any unfinished work in the meantime. If you are finished everything, then enjoy your free period by roaming the halls.

I smiled to myself and put my phone back in my pocket.

I wanted to go see Dolan, but he was still in class. So I stood up straight and just started walking, now caring where my destination was.

As I was roaming the school, I realized that this school doesn't have a blank hallway. Every hall is decorated in a different way. There was never a dull moment here.

After a few minutes of more walking, I decide to go to my locker, since Dolan's math class was almost finished. So I turned around band walked back towards my locker.

Once I turn the corner to where my locker is, I see a tall figure leaning against it. My first thought was that Dolan left class early and was waiting for me there. But I know damn well Dolan wouldn't where a light blue sweatshirt with white jeans and Air Forces.

I slowly walk closer to get a better look. But once they turned around, I knew exactly who it was.

"Hello there, Jade" Leo grins once he sees me. Leo Hayes. The dude that awfully hit on me and the guy that Dolan mentally abused.

"What do you want, Leo?" I asked annoyed and roll my eyes. I start walking closer to my locker.

"Where's your big bad boyfriend? Is he not here? So sad. You don't have anyone to fight for you" Leo mocks.