7 minutes in heaven

Start from the beginning

"Time to go my love" I lowly whisper and she starts to smile. Jade told me that my love was her favourite nickname. She said it made her heart warm.

Jade gets up and we both walk out the door, heading to my car. I open the passenger door for Jade and she slides into the car. I go to the drivers side, get into the car and pull out of her driveway onto the road.

While driving, I can see Jade staring at me at the corner of my eye. I also felt her stare burning the side of my head. I smile to myself and keep my eyes on the road.

When I pull up to a red light, Jade leans over the centre console and puts her lips towards my ear.

I turn my head to look at her, but she uses her middle finger to forcefully put my head back it it original place.

She leans in more to where her lips are practically touching my ear and lowly whispers, "mine."

I let out a shaky breath and bite my lower lip. Jade turns her head to the windshield and sees that the light is still red. She grabs my chin and pulls my head back towards her, her lips instantly colliding with mine.

We keep our lips together, till Jade opens her mouth and her tongue teases my bottom lip. I open my mouth as a sign for her tongue to be allowed in.

Both of our lips move slow and in sync as I kiss her soft lips.

I pull away and focus back on the road because the light had just turned green. Jade smirks and leans back into her seat.

I pull into Toris driveway at about 10:45 pm. I get out of the car and walk over to the passenger side. I open the passenger door and I see Jade hugging her seat. I grab her waist and begin to pull, but her grip is to firm.

"Jade, you have to get out of the car" I argue as I'm still pulling.

"No! I don't want to!"

"You have to! Let go of the seat!"

"No! I don't wanna see Vega!"

"Jade, let go of the fucking seat!"

"No!"

This argument went on for 2 minutes. Jade ended up loosing her grip on the seat and she put her 2 feet on the ground. It was the perfect opportunity to pick her up and flip her over my shoulder. She didn't even struggle. She just let her arms and head dangle.

We both get to Toris front door and I put Jade down to fix her hair.

I knock on the door and wait with Jade. Tori opens the door and welcomes us both in.

I see everyone else sitting on the couch. They all waved and I was nice and waved back. Jade went bad to her bitchy side and rolled her eyes. Jade and I sat next to each other on the couch.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Tori asks while closing the door.

"Let's play truth or dare" Andre suggests. Everyone agrees with Andres idea and we all sit on the floor in a circle like we're children.

I put my arm around Jade and wait for the game to begin.

"Okay. I'll ask first" Tori says. She looks around at us and her eyes stop and me and Jade.

"Jade" Tori says.

"What" Jade snaps.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Obviously"

"I dare you to kiss Dolan for a minute"

"Pft. That's easy" Jade scoffs then grabs my face directing my lips to hers.