I ran to the hospital wing, I had to tell Emily about the dream. My mind is like a raging river. My thoughts are swarming and I cannot think straight. I make it to the hospital wing in record time. I storm in, my breathing heavy. Emily and Michael seemed shocked that I was up and running around.

"Emily, Michael I have something really important to tell you. I had another dream, and this might come as a shock to you," I say and walk over to them.

"What is it Ever? You can tell us," Michael says.

"You might want to sit down," I say. They see that I am being completely serious and sit down in the chair that sit at their desks. I take a deep breath getting ready to tell them. I'm nervous and scared. "Everett is alive."

"What?" Emily says shocked.

"Hear me out I know this is a shock. I had a dream. I saw that Everett was at the Red Sun Pack house with Beta Jackson. He told Everett that she would be able to return home when she was grown up. I saw a women named Minny, she had powers and she made Everett sleep and she replaced her memories and replaced them with new ones," I say. I see that their eyes are watering. They are coming to realize that their daughter is still alive.

"So you are saying that Everett was at the Red Sun Pack all this time," Emily says. I nod and look at them. I see Logan in both of them.

"Ever, you came from the Red Sun Pack right?" Michael asks.

"Yes, Beta Jackson was the one who set me free," I say and then my eyes widen when I say that.

In my dream, Beta Jackson said to Everett that she would be able to go back to her family when she was older. Beta Jackson was the one that came up with the plan to let me free. Is it possible? Am I Everett? It is possible?  My memories before the age of three are foggy and chopped up. My parents even though they were wonderful looked nothing like me with their caramel skin, brown eyes, and black hair.

"Is it possible?" Emily whispers. Tears are in her eyes and she is staring at me. "What is the name of your wolf?" she asks.

"Ariel," I say.

Emily looks even more shocked and so does Michael. "Everett always wanted to name her wolf Ariel after her favourite Disney character. Ariel the little mermaid."

Emily walks over to me and places her hand on my cheek. She brushes her thumb across my cheeks and I realize that she is wiping my tears away. She pulls me into a hug and starts crying into my shoulder and I do the same.

"Oh, my Everett," she cries holding onto me tightly. I cry and I feel Michael's arms wrap around us.

I don't know what to think and I just whimper the words mommy and daddy. I hug them tightly. I know my life is changing. I have a mom and a dad again. And I have a brother and a mate. Oh my god. I have a mate! I have a brother! I have parents!

"Oh my Everett, you don't know how much we have missed you," my mom says. My dad nods in agreement.

They pull away and look at me. they are smiling the biggest smiles I have ever seen. I smile back wiping away my tears. I know getting back into the feeling of having a family is going to take some getting used to and I know that I will make it work. I am not going to live without a family ever again. The smile on my face is probably the biggest smile I have smiled in a very long time.

"We have to go tell Logan," my dad says. It's going to take me a while to get used to calling them my parents again.

I nod and I feel them wrap their arms around my shoulders.

"Logan, has been depressed for the last week and we hope that with you back in our life, he will become better," my dad says.

"Why is he depressed?" I ask.

"When he found out that you were having dreams of... well yourself, when you were younger he became depressed. When you disappeared he never believed that you died like so many of us did. But with his belief that you were alive, he became depressed," my mom says, looking sad.

I don't say anything. I can't believe that Logan has been depressed. I should have visited him sooner. We continue to walk and reached Logan's room. We walk in after knocking. I see him sitting on a window seat starring out into the night sky.

"Logan, we have some good news," Mom says.

"I don't want to hear it. I just want to be alone," he says not looking at us. My chest throbs with pain and hurt. I can't believe I caused this.

I walked over to Logan and hugged him from behind, I didn't say anything at first. Logan stiffened and his breathing picked up. I hugged him tightly, his arms came up and he grasped my arms.

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long," I whisper and begin to cry.

***

There is Chapter 9 of My Alpha Bryson. I am sorry for any grammatical mistakes. If you liked it please COMMENT and or VOTE!! Please SHARE and if you like FOLLOW!!

~~BrilliantCrescent