t h i r t y - t w o

I open my eyes the next morning, feeling something on my shoulder. I turn my head to the right and Lexie's head was resting peacefully on it. I yawn lightly and move my left hand down feeling another one in my waist. I frown and look to my left, and see Christopher sleeping, his body laying upside down, the right side of his face resting against my pillow. His left arm was basically over me and I frown, slowing trying to move it away, but it only made him pull me closer to him.

I start to panic, wondering how we even ended in this predicament, because Christopher was between us when we were watching tv last night. I fell asleep mid episode and I don't understand how this happened. I turn to look at Lexie again and she was still peacefully sleeping, her head resting on the mattress.

I close my eyes and sigh, wondering what to do, I didn't want to wake either of them. Christopher moves closer and I feel his breath on my neck, making me feel uneasy, so I sit up straight. None of them move and I sigh mentally, slowly dragging my body to the end of the bed.

When I finally make it to the end, I put my feet on the ground and stand up slowly, trying my best to not disrupt them. I grab my phone from the night stand and see that it's currently ten am, and I have two missed calls from Nate and a couple messages.

I frown concern and go out of the room, closing the door lightly behind me, trying not make any noise.

"Hey babe." I whisper walking away from my bedroom. "What's wrong?" I ask taking a sit on the first step of the stairs.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you I'm on my way home." He replies. "Are you okay?" He asks concern. "I thought you will be up by now."

"Sorry." I say passing a few fingers through my hair. "Lexie spend the night and we went to sleep really late watching tv and stuff."

"Oh." He says relief. "It's good that you're socializing and having fun with your friends." He says content.

"Yeah, but I rather spend time with you." I say with a small smile. "When are you getting here?" I ask, hoping it won't be too soon cause I need to get ready.

"In an hour maybe more, it all depends on the traffic." He replies.

"Well," I say standing up again. "I will leave you alone now so you can concentrate." I say with a small laugh. "I will see you when you get here." I say excited.

"Okay, I love you." He replies.

"Love you too." And with that I hanged up.

I go back to my room and Chris and Lexie were still sleeping. The space between them was smaller now, both their hands almost touching. I smile hoping they could be together at some point and go to my closet to look for an outfit to wear.

I grab a light blue dress and some sandals, cause I wanted to look pretty when Nate gets here. I've been doing good and he will be proud to see I didn't lose any weight. I grab matching underwear as well, cause I didn't know what could happen today and I wanted to be prepared just in case.

I make my way to the bathroom and Chris and Lexie were still sound as sleep, and I hope me showering wouldn't wake them up.

I'm a little bit nervous, if I am being completely honest. Even though I saw Nate just a few weeks ago, it felt like forever and we've been kind of distant in that period of time. Him being super busy with college and stuff.

I get in the shower, wash my hair and shaved my legs and everything that needed to be shaved. I even exfoliated cause I wanted to be perfect for him. I didn't take me long to get ready and around eleven thirty I was done.

"Morning." I say throwing a pillow at Christopher who was still sleeping, making Lexie smile.

Lexie had woken up a few minutes after I got out of the bathroom. He groans and puts the pillow over his face to cover it.

"What time is it?" He whispers annoyed.

"Almost noon." I say putting some earrings on and a gold necklace with tiny pearls.

"I'm going to hit the shower." Lexie yawns getting out of the bed.

She grabs her bag and enters the bathroom, grabbing a towel I left her on top of my desk. A few minutes after closing the bathroom door Chris takes the pillow out of his face and looks at me, confused for a second.

"What?" I say worried turning to look at myself in the mirror. I was currently curling my hair in a beach waves kind of style.

"Nothing." He says standing up. "You look beautiful." He whispers leaving the room.

I roll my eyes, but blush a little bit, and he notices just as he's walking out the door and smiles.

I finish doing my hair, and Lexie gets out of the bathroom, wearing some black leggings and a grey sweater.

"Sooo," I say turning to look at her. "What happened after I fell asleep?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing really." She smiles and shrugs. "We talked until like four am after you fell asleep."

"Mmm." I say finishing my make up. It was something light, concealer and mascara and some chapstick. "Well I hope he asks you out in the future." I say turning to face her. "You two would make a lovely couple."

"Stop." She says blushing. "Isn't this weird for you?" She asks closing her bag. "I mean I would be basically dating your brother, you don't have a problem with that?"

"Why would I?" I ask frowning. "Even if he was my real brother, all I care about is him being happy. You as well." I say shrugging.

Even if I hated the idea of caring about him, loving him even, that was the honest truth. He was family now, I guess. And if I had to choose, I rather see him with Lexie and not Liz. I have nothing against Elizabeth, but the thought of her sleeping with Chris and Jackson was strange to me.

Is not like they're in a serious relationship or whatever, and maybe he was sleeping with other people too, but I don't know, at least this won't be a lie.

"Okay." She says hugging me. "Want me to make you breakfast?" She says putting her bag on her shoulder. "I make some great waffles."

I look at my watch and nod. "Nate won't be here for another half hour." I say opening the door for her. "Let's see if your waffles are better than Nate's." I add.

"You'll see." She says smiling.