Once I'm unclothed, Freya smirks. It's an action I don't think I've ever seen from her. Sly and real smiles, sure. But never a wicked smile that makes me feel like prey, no.

What's more is the fact that I'm already semi-hard and looking at her devious face is only making things tighten up more. So when she grabs my cock and wraps her full lips around the tip, my whole body twitches.

Lifting my upper half, I lean on my elbows so I can get a better view of what's happening. All I can feel is heat as Freya swipes her tongue over the head. This is something Lacey didn't do. Fellatio is something she absolutely thought was beneath her.

'Why should I have to get on my knees for a man?'

Respect is something I had always given her, so I respected her choice. It's not like I needed to get off by having my dick sucked. A relationship is more than just physical. If Lacey was uncomfortable with it through our seven years together, I regarded her with courtesy towards that. Though now that I'm thinking back, she was always the first to ask me to stick my head between her thighs.

It's not that I don't know about double standards, it's just I never figured I'd be in a position where I was the one getting treated in such a way. Really... I just never thought my relationship with Lacey would be so one-sided.

And now I sound like some asshole who thinks blowjobs make or break a relationship.

"Do you want me to stop?" Freya asks, pulling her mouth away from me. She raises an eyebrow and I can spot a glint of annoyance there.

"No, no." I shake my head and sit up fully. The movements cause her to adjust her seating as well.

She licks her lips and tilts her head to the side. "Then focus on me and not whatever is bothering you. Once I'm done with you, then you can ponder everything that's going on. Right now, this is my time, okay?"

Her sharp and assertive tone leaves no room for argument, not that I was going to anyways. I'll admit that I do feel like a hot piece of shit now. How can I think of someone else while getting head from this woman?

Rubbing my chin, I lean back down and watch. Freya grabs me again. Our eyes meet for a moment before she goes down on me. A strangled moan claws its way up my throat and I move my hand up to cover my mouth.

I feel her tongue work its way against my tip, even licking over the hole. As this stimulation has never happened before, it feels like a whole new world has opened up for me. I begin to let out the most unmanliest sounds as I fall back, losing strength in my arms.

Freya bobs her head. There's a sucking sensation and I assume if I was looking at her, her cheeks would be hollowed. She then grabs the base of my dick and squeezes it slightly. It's different, but it doesn't exactly hurt, though her grip is getting tighter.

Every once in a while there's a slurping sounds and I can't help but find it erotic. With that thought, my moans grow louder and more frequent as my need to come approaches. Before I know it, I thrust my hips, searching for more. As I move desperately, Freya presses down on my waist bone.

She pulls her mouth away to give me a look. "You're a bit impatient, huh?"

I grow embarrassed at her words. Jesus. I'm acting like I've never had sex in my life. And again... I really feel like I'm back to being a teenager.

"It's okay," she says when I don't reply. After wiping her mouth, Freya stands to her feet. She pulls her top off - a simple tee which somehow makes her look gorgeous - then her black leggings. "I'll give you what you want."

Freya climbs on top of me and adjusts herself so both of our sexes align. Something hot and slightly sticky rubs against my cock. Trailing my eyes down, I'm taken aback by the glistening vagina on top of me. A muffled groan leaves me as I cover my mouth to block the sound. I feel myself harden even more, if that's even possible.