Chapter 14- Multiple Harrys

Draco's POV:

"Holy cricket! I knew something was going on between you both!", Hermione squealed.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course, you knew! But...", I sighed, "It's over, 'Mione..."

She shook her head, "Draco, Harry said he didn't kiss her back. Can't you forgive him?"

I gave her a weak smile, "Hermione... I was pretty hurt you know...and I should get going before-"

She cut me off, "Don't worry, Ron and Harry won't be coming down for breakfast. Apparently... Ron was comforting Harry all night long I had to force Harry to take the sleeping draught at 2 am you know..."

I shrugged when Hermione sighed, "Draco don't you think you are being so hard on him? Please-"

I cut her off, "Hermione, I need time."
She nodded, "I understand."

I chocked on the pumpkin juice I was sipping as I saw 2 Harry pass by the entrance door of the Great Hall...

"You okay?", Hermione asked.

"Yeah! Yeah... uh.. I just remembered something I gotta do.. like uh ri-right now! So bye, see you later!", as I ran out to stalk Harry.

As I roam around the corridor, I saw Harry walking a few meters ahead of me. I let out a deep breath. Of course, my eyes were playing tricks on me. How could it be possible to see 2 Harrys at once?

As i turned around to head towards the Great Hall, I saw HARRY?! but.. but Harry was just ahead of me? SHIT THERE REALLY IS TWO- Wait... where did both of them vanished to...

I gave off a nervous laugh and mentally slapped myself, "You are just hallucinating... It is not possible, Draco."
×××××××××××××××
Later that day, as I joined Hermione by the Black Lake... I saw it again... 2 Harrys lurking around behind 2 different trees... but as I blink several times, they would vanish from my sight...

"Hermione, I just have to use the bathroom real quick.", I ran as fast as I could.

As I opened the bathroom door, the raven-haired boy was smirking at me with his arms crossed, "Hello, Draco, missed me?"

Another Harry appeared from behind and whispered, "Can't stop thinking about me?"

My body started shaking out of fear and nervouseness, "W-why am I....seeing multiple... Harrys the whole day?"

One of them chuckled, "Maybe you are so obssessed with me Malfoy?"
Another one of them continued, "Just admit you like me already."

I shook my head and attempted to ran out when I bumped into something hard..., "Oh, it's you... I just heard voices while I was passing through... thought I should check.. I'll get going then..."

"ANOTHER HARRY?!", my eyes were starting to get wet, "Merlin's pants! Why... shit, is this a sick joke... How-"

But then the realisation hit me.. I am not hallucinating am I? I mean I just bump into him right? That can only mean....

I pointed them turn by turn saying, "You! You must be Tina and you, Lila and... and.. Ron! Yes, Ron! You used polyjuice potion to trick me!"

The third Harry gave me a confused look, "Tina? Lila? What's going on?"

I sighed, "Cut the crap already. You wanted me to admit I like Harry right? Yeah I like him and will always do, now please leave me alone."

As I turned to leave, the third Harry blocked my way and said almost in a whisper, "You... you like me?"

I forrowed my brows, "Firstly, you are Ron.... so uh, not you but Harry? And don't act too surprised! Hermione told me she knew, so why wouldn't you? Now move-"

He cut me off, "I almost lost you last night, I can't lose you again..."

Without warning, he pulled me into an embrance and started shedding tears, while I stood there dumbfounded... Why is Ron acting so weird and what is he talking about?

"Mate, what is taking you so long?" Shit... Is that Ron's voice...?
Suddenly, he appeared and gasped, "Bloody hell! Why is there multiple Harrys and Draco? What's going on??"

"If yo-you are Ron.. then... this guy hugging me..", I stuttered as the first Harry/Tina continued, "He is the real Harry... yes."

He let go of me and fell on his knees, holding my hands in his, sobbing, "Draco, please forgive me! I- I can't survive without you... I'll do any-thing... I am b-begging you... please... fo-forgive me..."

My heart shattered into million pieces seeing his crumble like this...

"I- I like you... what you saw... was a huge mis-misumderstanding... forgive me..", he continued, his body shaking...

I slid down to the floor and held him into my arms so tightly, "Shh, please calm down Harry... I trust you and I forgive you... stop crying, please."

"You- you have forgiven me?"
I nodded as I wiped his tears with my thumbs, "But... only if you ask me to be your boyfriend, Harry."

He started grinning from ear to ear, "Draco, will...y-you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes! Kiss me already.", I chuckled.
He grinned before he pressed his lips against mine.

I was disappointed he pulled away too soon, but soon couldn't stop laughing seeing him run around in cricles with his fists in the air, screaming on top of his lungs, "HE SAID YES! DRACO IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" He is so cute i swear.

He ran towards Ron who ruffled Harry's hair and hugged him, "Congrats, mate. I am so happy for you both."

Harry smiled before pulling away from him. He turned towards Tina and Lila, "Thank you guys." They smiled back, "Of course, Harry. We are so happy for you both and sorry again."

He nodded before he pulled me in closer for a hug, "This is the best day of my life Draco."
I smiled, "I love you Harry Potter."

This seemed to catch him off guard as he stared at me with wide eyes... I shook my head, "You don't have to-"

"I love you too... so much Draco.", he beamed before claiming my mouth again, but this time hungrier and more intense than before, until my knees gave in.

When we pulled apart, I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, "This is indeed the best day of my life, Harry."