ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʜᴍᴇᴅ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ° ᭄💙 part 10

Começar do início

[ ... ]

Zak was walking into Erick's office. He knocks on the door and the door was open by 2 students and saw Erick sitting down reading a book.

Erick - so, how was it?

Zak - Fun!

Erick - *smiles* glad to hear, but..

Zak - but what?

Erick - i am impress to what you did Zak but.. you arent experience at all.. you know Foolish is just one person right?

Zak - what are you impliying here exactly? *croses arm*

Erick - im saying their are still a few people who will take Darryl from you.. and i'll tell you this Zak... They have much more skills than you..

Zak - skills? by what do you mean?

Erick - take Darryl for example, Darryl manage to kill all his rival and some of those rivals has high fighting and defense skills, take Mina for example. Her combat skills are high and she almost knock Darryl out and reported her.. But since Darryl is a way better skill fighter then her, well he manage to get rid of her, and you have no experience at all Zak ahmed..

Zak realise to what Erick has said. He knew their might be people who might get in his way and Sunny already confirm he wont let Darryl be with him.. let alone be friends with him and the others aswell.

Zak was frustrated and punch the wall hard causing it to break a bit. Erick saw Zak punch the wall and see a bit of hidden skills in him than he thought.

Erick - you know Zak.. i for one is also trying to get Sunny back and she doesnt even like me, to be fair she despise me. *laughts*

Zak - and what does got to do with me?

Erick - it means if you love Darryl dont just give up. Just like what im doing, also try joining Sunny's club shes a good teacher that can help you fight and might help you out in gaining her trust again.

Zak - wow maybe your right! but can she even let me in??

Erick - school rules that every club leader will accept any student if their willing to join, even if they hate or like that person.

Zak - well that is a a good impormation... thank you erick!

Erick - no problem and if you need help to dispose some body's i suggest asking your parents advice..

Zak - wait what.. my parents?

Erick - yes, i think its time you know your families background Zak ahmed.

Zak was still confused but just noded. He left the office and started walking to the office but suddenly a guy who was walking at the opposite direction at Zak told him something.

??? - nice kill Zak *smirks*

Zak heard what the guy said and looks behind him but he saw no one.. Zak was too busy thinking what Erick said to his family and didnt pay attention who was talking to him.

Zak - maybe it was just my imagination?..

Zak went out of the school and goes to his car and starts to drove back home still confused of what happened.