Chapter 5: UA High

Zacznij od początku

He headed to his doctor's office to ask a question. He had gotten a new doctor recently due to his other one retiring which wasn't bad at all (not bringing in Dr.Eggman over here). This man was in his mid-thirties with short black straight hair. He found his new doctor, Dr. Tatahashi to be much friendlier and easier to talk to. Luckily his doctor had a few minutes so he was able to walk into his office and sit down not disturbing anything. "So, what brings you here today Izuku?" Dr. Takahashi asked. "Well I wanted to ask you about marking" he replied. "Ask away" Izuku took a deep breath. "W-well as you know I haven't had my first heat." he nodded and continued to listen to Izuku. "And well I might have been marked last night," he said looking down. "And why's that a problem?" Dr. Takahashi said confused. "When I watched the part of the video that explained marking at school it said to have had your first heat beforehand," Izuku said looking up at Dr. Takahashi. He looked and smiled, "I can assure you that you're fine. It's really just a precaution so that foolish kids don't mark each other and regret it later. It won't change anything in you and the only thing that will change is the duration between your heats. Instead of every other month like normally marked omegas, yours will only be twice a year. Honestly, it's a slight advantage when it comes to you right now. It does mean fewer opportunities to have children but I don't think you'll have a problem with that." Izuku sighed relieved that he had nothing to worry about. "Thank you Dr. Takahashi-san," he said, bowing before he started to head toward the door. "Oh wait." the doctor called causing Izuku to turn back 'round. "Congratulations on getting marked," he said, Izuku nodded before heading out of the doctor's office and toward his home.

The two's break was spent hanging out together, Izuku practically living at Katsuki's house with his mother's permission of course. Most days Izuku and Katsuki would go on dates, whether that was going out somewhere or watching movies on the couch, Mitsuki, Masaru, and Inko already knowing that they were a thing. On some days, however, Izuku would go home to start working on his project to get into UA. They became very comfortable with each other, kissing and touching were normal for them especially hugs, holding hands, and walking together with Katsuki's hand on Izuku's waist pulling them closer. Izuku's heat did start in those weeks, and overall it was fairly strange. Izuku just became clingier and wanted to be touched. His pheromones were stronger than when not in his heat, but all he wanted was to be touched and not be impregnated. This struck Katsuki as odd but he tried to pay no mind to it.

The break went by quickly and before they knew it there was only a week and a half left. For Izuku that didn't mean anything but for Katsuki that meant that the UA entrance exam was coming up. Even though Izuku and Katsuki spent a lot of time together doing whatever, they also prepared each other for what was coming up. Izuku helped Katsuki with some of his exercises and Katsuki gave Izuku time to brainstorm and start creating his design. When the time came for the entrance exam Katsuki was ready, he had studied hard and made sure that he could use his quirk efficiently. Izuku wouldn't be able to watch him so he would cheer for him before and after he finished. Izuku walked with Katsuki to the great big school UA high. "I can't believe that I actually get to set for in UA!" Izuku exclaimed, even though he wasn't going to be an examinee he would still get to walk a little on UA's campus. They were close to the door with the big one on it when Katsuki stopped and turned around giving Izuku a peck on the lips. "See ya later nerd," he said before entering the doors and heading into the auditorium. 

Izuku headed home knowing that Katsuki would take a few hours before he came home. Once he did, Izuku would greet him greatly, having bought something special for him in advance. He went to a nearby store and picked out a small gift for Katsuki before heading over to one of his favorite shops and bought his favorite, spicy ramen. Then he headed home getting everything ready before Katsuki got back home. 

Katsuki entered through the great big doors of UA, staff guiding them to the auditorium room in which they would take a test and then get briefed on the combat part. The auditorium was a large black room with about 30 or so rows on top and 35 underneath. The test was much easier than he had expected but his knowledge from last year wouldn't have been enough. Due to the extensive time, he spent studying the test was easy and he breezed right through it. Soon enough came the briefing in which they learned about the combat point system. During the briefing, Katsuki sat there looking as if he were bored and not paying attention but he took in everything that president mic had said.