Yujin x M!Reader - Vacation

Start from the beginning

Despite the noisy crowd, Y/n could hear one of his two friends already at his antic. Y/n turned around with an unamused expression.

"Elijah, I wouldn't have flex my fabulous stomach if you two DIDN'T TAKE TOO LONG!" Y/n groaned. "Jeez, you two ran faster than me yet you walked like a turtle."

"Pff." The other guy, Ash, couldn't contain his laughter. He was reading a book until Y/n roasted the black-skinned boxer. "Yo, I know I'm in the insult as well, but your roast is always the best." Ash gave him a thumb up.

"Well, uhhh.... Thanks?"

Elijah and Ash initially didn't see Y/n as anything else except a scrawny Asian. As a long-time trainee under Y/n's father as a coach, these two disliked Y/n, thinking that he would get the special treatment.

Well, their opinions on the scrawny Asian were immediately wiped when they kept seeing Y/n practicing by himself in the studio after sessions. While Ash immediately paid respect to Y/n and put in the effort to befriend him, Elijah was quite unfazed...until one time where Y/n actually approached him after a competition. They were in a match in the final and Y/n came out victorious. Y/n, however, cared about Elijah's mental health right after the competition and had a great BBQ with Ash as well.

Well, look at the trio. BBF.

"Anyway," Ash gently closed his book. "Welcome back home, bro."

"Yeah, I know. It feels weird." Y/n took a deep breath. "It's been ages since I've stepped into my homeland."

"Aww, there there." Elijah went up to Y/n and slapped his back. "Cheer up, buddy! It's your goddamn hometown. You can finally eat some Asian cuisine."

"Yo, you're right." Y/n smiled. Elijah and Y/n locked their gazes towards each other as if something resonated within each others' minds. "And also...."

"WE CAN GO TO THEIR FANCAM!!!!!!" Both the young boxers air-fisted in victory. Ash, on the other hand, sighed at their childish antics.

Unlike Ash who enjoyed classical music, Elijah and Y/n were deeply into Kpop. Elijah was the one who introduced Y/n into the music ever since the trio became a competitor. Their fascination with their music grew as time passed. Watching their favorite groups' funny moments plus jamming to their songs brightened up their harsh training days. Ash sometimes did watch some videos and had good laughs.

This was another reason why Y/n and (especially) Elijah were excited to arrive in Korea. These two actually got lucky tickets to one of their current favorite groups' fan sign.

IZ*ONE.

The trio would definitely have a great time here during their 2 weeks break.

*>-<*

"WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT?????"

A young girl screamed out of her lungs at a certain picture, causing a ruckus inside the 'peaceful' IZ*ONE dorm. It was 10 in the morning, and most of the girls were as dead as a log on their bed.

All but one girl.

"Yuuu, we just finished a schedule yesterday.....don't scream, please...." A frog girl groaned below the troublemaker's top bunk. As Minju said, they had a rough schedule yesterday.

"Unnie! Unnie!" Yujin bounced on her bed, the squeaking noise amplified. "He's in Korea!!!"

"Huh...? Who's in Korea...?"