Wonyoung x F!Reader - Working in the same place?

Requested by: no one

Genre: fluff

Plot: Wonyoung became an intern in a company you work at.

This takes place after IZ*ONE's disbandment.

>------------------------------------------------------------<

It's morning.

Y/n started her day like many other days. She stretched her small body, the cracking sounds chimed like music to her ears. Grudging her way to the showers, shooting her old clothes that she quickly took off to the basket. She enjoyed singing out random choruses from her favorite group, IZ*ONE. From elegant songs like "La vie en Rose", "Violeta" to cheerful songs like "Up" and "Airplane", Y/n took 30 minutes to jam out 7 songs while washing herself.

After getting clothes to change, the 20 years old girl cooked herself a nice plate of sunnyside up, couple with 2 sausages and a slice of toast bread. Of course, her breakfast wouldn't be complete without a cup of coffee and her trusty laptop for morning Youtube. Ignoring that she is "quite late" for her work(and her friend's missed calls), the girl scrolled down the page to find some good videos. Suddenly, a video took her interest.

"IZ*ONE funny moment that make us miss them so much"

Y/n smiled. It's been 3 years already since her favorite group, IZ*ONE, disbanded. Of course, she attended their final concert (with her friend, of course). While her friend doesn't understand why she cried so much, Y/n bawled her eyes out when the end was near. Memories of the concert played in her mind as clear as day. The 12 girls smiled much brighter than they've ever been. The fans hyped more than they ever been. Everyone cried harder than they've ever been. It was one of the best moments of her life. To be able to be part of a special day.

Obviously, nostalgia guided the young girl to click the video. She waited for the videos to load while taking a glance at the shelf near her desk. There, her prized possession - her IZ*ONE light stick and all albums from their debut to their last comeback. She couldn't help but wonder how are they going ever since Y/n stopped listening to Kpop. It was her only way to stop herself from bawling whenever she listened to Kpop.

Of course, the videos were entertaining (our WIZ*ONEs are great at editing). Yena and Yujin bickering around, Chaewon and Hitomi roasting other members, Hyewon kept munching food, Sakura, Eunbi, and Chaeyeon tried to calm them down. It was great. Y/n kept choking on her food due to how hilarious it was.

Couldn't take the blaring loud phone ring anymore, Y/n, feeling annoyed, took the call and was welcomed with the shout.

"YA!! JANG Y/N, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!" Y/n had to move her head away from the phone.

"Calm down, Alex. You are at work. Don't shout out like that, you're in public" Y/n bickered.

"Exactly, I'm at work. And you are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE AN INTERN TO HELP, MAN!!". Y/n's eyes were wide opened. She forgot that she had to guide an intern assigned to her today.