Chapter 38

Charlotte awoke and found herself on the bed, she tried to get up but her body wouldn't let her. The built in fatigue really got to her. Her whole body ached and it was hard to move. She could use her divine energy but she chose not to since it would be weird if a person who was supposed to be resting suddenly gets better without any medicine.

"I see you have awaken." The nurse there said.

"Ack. How long have I've been out for?"

"6 hours. Your friend brought you here when you passed out, you have to rest for a week to ease your sleep deprivation."

"Huh. A week?"

"Mhm, it's really severe for some reason. He says you've only been up the whole night so I don't know why either."

Probably from the built in fatigue gathered from last time I stayed up.

"Ah, I see. Thanks."

"No worries, you'll have some visitors soon."

-

Awhile after the students were about to head to lunch, Ain went to visit Charlotte.

"I heard from Huston you fainted from exhaustion."

"I guess so."

"Are you able to sit."

"Yeah, but my whole body aches."

Charlotte attempts to sit up and succeeds. Ain takes a spoon of porridge and feeds it to her.

How did it turn out like this?

Ain finishes feeding her to porridge and pecks her forehead.

"Get better soon."

Why put me in more pain.

Charlotte was flustered and she turned red again. Ain left the room and in came Huston.

"You good? You look red, do you have a fever?" He asked.

"I'm alright."

"This is why you should've slept. Smh."

"If you're here to lecture me I don't want to hear it."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah, Ain got me food."

"Well okay, get well better. I'm here to bring you your assignments."

"Alright, leave them here."

"Mkay."

Huston leaves her assignments on the table beside her and pats her head then leaves to attend his duties.

Charlotte sits up straight and does her assignments. Her body still aches as she tries writing.

2 days go by and the same routine repeats. Ain comes in, feeds her and goes out. Huston comes in to give her the assignments and heads out.

On the third day the head mistress went to visit Charlotte.

"Greetings head mistress."