Chapter 49

Charlotte and Ain were going on a date in a different town that Ain insisted on going together. The Klenzep Town.

They were holding hands while walking around the front arrival area. Ain seemed to know this place, Charlotte just stared at Ain's glistening eyes. Ain noticed and smiles,

"Are you staring?"

"You seem to know this place."

"Well, yeah I do. That's why I brought you here. I used to come here all the time when I was little."

"I see you know your way here huh."

"Correct!"

Ain sees a building in the distance and runs up to it while dragging Charlotte along with him.

"Hey wait!"

Ain knocked on the door and an old lady came out, her eyes got teary when she saw him and welcomed him in along with Charlotte. There were toys, books and pillows everywhere. Charlotte assumed it was an orphanage as kids came running in from the yard. Some jumped on Ain in excitement.

The lady excuses the children and they take a seat at the table,

"Ain it's been so long since I've seen you! I haven't seen you in the last four years!" The lady exclaimed.

"Sorry Miss Ophelia, I was busy with classes."

The old lady was really sweet,

"Are you dating Ain, young miss?"

"Ah, yes." Charlotte says with a smile and as polite as possible.

"Well I hope I raised Ain right and he treats you like an Angel."

"Are you Ain's caretaker?"

"You're right, I took care of him when he was a child. I used to be his nanny till I retired."

"Oh, I see."

"I need to make food for the children, I assume Ain wants to show you around. Have fun kids!"

"Thanks Miss Ophelia."

-

Ain walked over to a certain room, Charlotte following him. The room opened, in sat a boy sulking on the floor. His face was red and he looked irritated.

"Issac." Ain spoke.

"Who.. Ain.!"

"Are you in time out again? You haven't changed since the last four years."

Issac jumps onto Ain bringing him to the floor.

"Where did you go?" He exclaimed sobbing.

"Sorry for leaving buddy." Ain says as he gets up with Issac swinging in his arms.

"Did you break something?" Ain asked.

"A vase." Issac said slowly averting his eyes.

"Foods ready!" A voice called from outside the room.

"You should go eat."

"Are you not gonna come with me?"