Chapter 6

The kidnapper carries Charlotte in a sack while stealthily moves around the shadows to get to the secret base. The other four men tailed behind the kidnapper following his every step.

This sack smells horrid what did he put in here, gross.

Once the kidnapper arrives he tears the sack revealing Charlotte faking her unconsciousness. She hurries up and knocks out the kidnapper and grabs his keys out of his pocket. There's too many keys to use, it was a waste of time.

Fuck it.

Charlotte uses her divine powers to cover the trapped women with a protective layer and continues to explode the cages and base.

The women were safe from the explosion, she keeps the layer on them as there were people coming to the base to check what that huge sound was about.

Charlotte not wanting them to find out that she had powers fought them with an ease and beat them till the brink of death causing them to fall unconscious. Although she missed one person.

The guy was a highly skilled assassin, and wore a mask to hide his identity. He was so skilled and fast he suddenly went behind Charlotte and put a knife to her neck.

The four men finally arrived just to see a knife to Charlotte's neck.

"Took y'all fucking long enough, save the women. I'll deal with this low life."

"Take a step further and I'll kill her."

They froze.

"Don't care about me, save the women like you were supposed to."

"We can't just leave you to die," said Ain.

"I won't fucking die just save the women you morons."

"HE HAS A KNIFE TO YOUR NECK"

"Trust me you idiots."

"We'll mourn for your death Charlotte, rest in peace," said Charles.

"You're annoying."

The assassin looked so confused but continued to hold a knife to her neck. None of them moved for a few minutes till they finally scouted to rescue to women.

The assassin sliced Charlotte's neck causing her to fall.

"NO" yelled Ain.

The assassin jumped towards the commander ready to kill him. Although he fell to the ground.

"What happened?" said the assassin in a sullen confused tone.

"Not so fast." said Charlotte.

She was alive, no one could believe it. Her cut was gone from her neck. Everyone was so confused.

"How did you not die."

"That's none of your concern."

Charlotte grabs the hidden knife that she prepared from her sock and stabs the assassin. Brutal.

After, they freed the women. They all surrounded Charlotte and called her their saviour. They all kneeled before her and thanked her.

"Eh??? You guys don't have to thank me. I'm just glad you all are alive. Please stay safe next time and keep cautious of suspicious people."

After some time they got the women back to their homes and arrested the men. Once they were finished they headed back to their underground discussion base.