Chapter 16

Ain and Charlotte were at the capital, but then sudden mentions of Charlotte's name kept getting talked about.

Am I really that popular..

Charlotte thinks as she frowns.

"What's wrong?" Ain asks.

"I hear my name everywhere, what's happening?"

"You're pretty popular around here, you have your own rank at the highest ranking academy, defeated a monster, won the swordsman competition and also saved women that were captured. What did you expect."

"I forgot I did all those." She says laughing.

"Do people fear me now?"

"Most likely."

"Pft."

Charlotte sees a gang pull up in front of them, a bunch of no good robbers.

So I can't even rest outside of the academy. How nice...

The gang leader spoke up,

"Listen up folks, if you don't give us your items and money we won't be playing nice."

They all had weapons in their hands. Charlotte appears in front of them.

"Hey, can you not disturb my outing?"

"Who are you?"

"I'll show you who I am. I'll give you three seconds, if you don't leave I'll deal with you myself."

"Hah! And what do you think you can do?"

"Three."

???: "Isn't that the infamous Charlotte Alpheus?"

???: "She's wearing a black uniform!"

"Two."

???: "I wonder what's gonna happen."

"One."

"Still not moving? You're asking for it this time. Come at me."

"Why should we fight you? You're gonna end up dead."

"The ones who are gonna end up six feet under are you guys."

Charlotte snaps her hand and their weapons disintegrate.

"Huh?!"

"Now it's a fair fist fight. If you don't come first, I'll charge at you bitches."

Charlotte's fist glow golden flames. The men proceeded and charged at Charlotte.

When one of the men held his fist out trying to punch her, she held his fist and lifted him up with ease then threw him 20 feet above the ground.

"Who's next?" Charlotte scoffs.

"How dare you."

The men charged at Charlotte all at once and landed on her flat on the ground, but that didn't stop her. She stood up like it was nothing while they were holding onto both of her arms.

She lifts the piling men on her arms and throws them altogether up to the sky. They started getting smaller as the distance got further and finally formed a shining star shape in the sky.

"That's Charlotte Alpheus for you." She says and shrugs then goes to Ain.

Cheers started forming from small crowds that witnessed Charlotte do that.

"So, how'd I do?"

"Amazing as always. Shall we go on with our date?"

"Who said it was a date, cause I sure didn't."