Chapter Twenty-Four PT 2

Start from the beginning

After their meal, they took a stroll down the path from Samba Square to Tango Garden. "Thank you, I learned a lot from you. I really do need to control myself. I'll be sure to do so, for the sake of my Princess Ruby!" He roughly hits his chest, showing his manly side. "Even if you pick me or not, there will be a princess like you who's out there."

"You're so sweet," she says. "I'm sweet, but you're sweeter than any other candy I've eaten," he began to flirt, but instantly covers his mouth, stopping himself from saying anything. "You can say anything you want, just one girl at a time. Don't leave a girl with another girl," she kindly warns him.

The two stop by at Tango Garden where they walked around for some time, Prince Jimin would often offer her many different kinds of flowers. It was almost dawn, the two had already enjoyed their day, spending time with each other. "Thank you, Prince Jimin, I never thought you'll change for me," she says, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"Farewell, mademoiselle," he playfully bows and walks his way out of the garden first. "I was hoping he'll leave already," a voice says from behind. "Prince Seokjin!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't mean to sound too rude, but I didn't like the way he looked at me back at Dance Hall," he said. "He didn't mean to," Ruby frowns and Prince Seokjin hates seeing her like that, so he changes the topic.

"Earlier I asked you if I can see you, more likely, take you somewhere. Is that alright?" He asked for her permission. "I'm curious to find out," she says as the two left Tango Garden. Ruby doesn't know where he'll take her, but she becomes excited, the way he holds her hand, gently tugging her to catch up with him.

He looked more excited than she was. The sun had already set, the sky colors had changed from an orange-pink sunset to a navy-blue dark sky, stars sparkled across the night sky. "We're here," he says, showing Ruby the large arena that stood in front of them.

"What are we doing here?" She asked. "Let's go in, I made sure it will be the two of us," he softly speaks, taking her hand, once more, leading themselves inside the arena. They entered the battlefield where The Horse Racing Derby took place. Ruby was astonished to see the arena decorated with fairy lights around the corridor, a white wooden rocking bench placed in the center of the field, and rose petals decorated as a path.

"You planned all of this?" She asked the prince. "Yes, I knew you'll like something like this." "But what if I said no?" "You're never the type of person to say no," he smirks. He takes her hand as she follows behind, Ruby felt like she was in a dream.

The stars twinkled at one another and the bright crescent moon was something they both enjoyed looking at. They both sat down on the rocking bench, looking up at the stars. "Remember the flowers I gave you after I won the race?" He asked, looking at Ruby. "Yes," she responds. "I'm glad I gave them to you," he said.

They both look back up at the sky, seeing a shooting star fly across the sky. "Make a wish," Prince Seokjin says as he intertwines his hand with hers. They both closed their eyes, making their wish before re-opening their eyes.

"Princess Ruby, ever since we 'reunited', I have fallen deeply in love with you each day that passes by. No matter the consequences whether you pick me or a different prince, I'll always have a special place in my heart for you." Ruby was touched by his words, she couldn't help but lean in for a kiss.

Prince Seokjin does the same, fluttering his eyes closed as he also leans in, closing the gap between them. Sparks erupt in their stomachs as their lips finally touched. Their memories flood from the moment they met to finding The Lost Prince. Their friendship brought them close.

"Uh-, nice to meet you, Prince Seokjin!" Prince Seokjin sees Ruby snd instantly greets her as well.

"Nice to meet you as well, Princess Ruby," he says as he bows down. "This may be a little sudden, but will you be my dance partner?" Ruby shyly asks. But the prince could not hear a thing because all the princesses are speaking loudly to get the prince's attention. "What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Could you say that again?"

"Morning, Princess Ruby!" He cheerfully greets. "Oh, Prince Seokjin, good morning to you too!" Ruby blushes, greeting the prince as well. "You're sure the early bird, what's on your mind?" Prince Seokjin asks.

"Actually, I've been wondering if you may have any clue about The Lost Prince?" Ruby asks. "The Lost Prince? Oh yeah, all I could remember is that he and I were great childhood friends."

Ruby's heart races, she never imagined she would kiss Prince Seokjin from this world. Not even the Seokjin from her world wouldn't even start a conversation with her. In the far distance, fireworks light up the sky, ending the day with a small celebration...

To Be Continued...

~~~~

1,578 Words