𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑦

Start from the beginning

——

"He's fit."Sharon told the girls. "He is really fit." She said again.

"I wasn't expecting that. He looks quite cool." Lucinda said making the girls nod.

"Kinda of a bit of you?" Faye asked Sharon.

"Yeah I'd say so , yeah." Sharon told us making both chloe and aurora awh at her.

"I told you he'd be a bit of everyone." Kaz told the girls.

"He's pretty but I don't know." Lucinda told us.

"Go get him Sharon I wanna ask questions!" Aurora told him.

"Okay okay ahhh!" Sharon said getting up.

"Do more." Chloe shouted.

"Do more?" Danny asked a little bit confused.

"Do more dancing!" She said again referring to when he danced when Sharon got him.

"Ayyyyy!" All the girls said clapping at him.

"How we feeling?" Faye asked him.

"Good , nervous. Excited." Danny listed to them.

"Nervous?" Faye asked again.

"Yeah it's good." He said nodding at her.

"All in one , all in one." Faye replied. "You've got loads of tattoos. Are you covered?" Faye asked starting the question we want to know.

"Er yeah." Danny replied.

"So how long have you been single?" Aj asked him , making aurora role her eyes.

"Wanting every boy in here her." Aurora whispered to chloe making her spit out her drink from laughing. All the girls then turned to her but aurora just waved them on to continue and patted chloe's back.

"Er five months." Danny replied.

"What happened thats fresh." Lucinda asked him.

"Basically i got with her just purely on looks , and it just didn't , after a couple of months , like , crack were staring to show. My mates were saying like , shes not for you." Danny told them making them all murmur.

"How long were you together?" Chloe asked him about his relationship.

"So i was with her for a year and a half." Danny told them.

"Whats your type personality-wise?" Aj asked making Aurora role her eyes even more.

"Yeah , yeah so personality-wise like obviously someone i can bring to my friends , someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously. I dont like tushie birds." Danny told her making them nod understanding.

——

All the girls then went up to go get ready for the night. Aurora half asleep already knowing she was absolutely shattered and still in a bit of a mood with Aj.