PROLOGUE

The grand hall was rife with people shouting across the meeting table. All were panicking about what to do. To masked their cowardice, in an effort to heighten their false bravado, all started to shout out their own strong opinion and ideas.

Suddenly the large door was opened. People stopped their shouting and arguing. All eyes were directed to the figures walking inside. The man took his place at the head of the table. And everyone else is back on their seats. Clearly they had a lot of respect, or fear for, the gentleman who just entered the hall. 

"I see I have intrude your passionate debate, terribly sorry for that gentlemen."

"Oh enough pleasantries. What are we going to do with this Abraham fellow?"

"What's wrong with him?"

"WHAT'S WRO...? Our whole business, our whole societal structure is at stake here. I mean who the hell is that guy, suddenly coming here. stealing our slaves?!"

"So, are you upset about the freed slaves? Or the money?"

"There won't be one without the other SIR. If we lose the slave trade, we  lose the money? What about this is so hard for you?"

"And there's no way to persuade this Abraham fellow from his crusade?"

"Well, his plan would stop if his heart stopped as well. So...that's a plan."

"Hmm, not bad. But I believe Abraham had already amassed enough supporters to get the ball rolling. Even his death won't stop the proverbial train towards his goal."

"Then what must we do? Surely you don't come here just to tell us how doomed we are."

"I do. I say we join him."

"YOU WHAT? Do you not hear what I said about our money and slaves?"

"You can be a pessimist or, you can stopped for second and listened to me first."

So he told them his plan. To infiltrate both parties and created a facade of right versus left. To give the people just enough to live by while creating rift between races so they won't look at the core of the matter. They will be too busy to argue and defend their beloved political figure and parties and won't worry about the millions that would be stolen from the country. By the end of the day, all were satisfied and happy. They would be rich for generations to come.