Ainz watched in disbelief as the explosion itself seem to come to life.

The ruler of nazarick had made a mistake, he failed to realize what the esper's power was...

The complete manipulation of any and all vectors.

That is to say, there is no force in this world accelerator cannot manipulate, yes, even the blast of an explosion.

The explosion seemed to shrink.

No.

It was being compressed!

"KEHAHAHA! MORE! COMPRESS EVEN MORE!"

Unlike last time, accelerator didn't have to calculate the winds of the entire map before taking it and turning it into plasma.

The reason being that the force was already there, laid out beautifully for him to simply use.

The explosion kept compressing and compressing into a single spot, turning into a bright white light as accelerator compressed it even more, until it was small enough to take into his hands.

The esper looked at ainz and gave him a mocking smile...

Ainz immediately sensed the danger he was in.
Thinking fast, he quickly tried to stop the threat.

"<TIME STO->"

Too late.

The concentrated heat wave blasted out at ainz like a railgun, only countless times stronger

It was too fast to react to, and even the ruler of death had no choice but to take it head on.

The sky shook and the ground broke apart, further destroying the environment that had already been reduced to a wasteland.

In the sky where ainz had taken that blast. A thick smokescreen had formed, And little by little, it was coming undone.
It was only a matter of seconds before it was revealed if that attacked worked or not.

!!!

"Well done, albedo."

In front of ainz, levitated the overseer of the nazarick guardians.

"Tch."

Accelerator clicked his tongue.

The overseer of the guardians boast the highest defensive power among all the NPCS, as such, her defense is virtually impregnable, to the point where she can even take a a super tier magic attack without sustaining any damage.

*crack*

Her defense was certainly impressive, but like all things, it came with a price.

The armor which protected the guardian's right arm cracked and shattered, revealing her slim and pale arm.

This was her armor, hermes trismegistus, true ability.

Albedo's armor posses a special skill that allows her to use a piece of her armor to absorb what would have been fatal damage.
The piece of armor that absorbed the damage will always break apart regardless of its defense capabilities.
So the piece of armor on her arm that absorbed that blast had been destroyed in accordance with the skill.