His eyes were locked with mine and it was as if the whole world had disappeared. He said he loved me ...yes, he did hurt me but, he apologized for it soo sweetly and he looked soo guilty. How could I not forgive and forget all that?! I love him.... I love my Azlaan soo much!
I couldn't believe it that ..it was finally happening. My heart was racing and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Won't you say something?" He whispered as he was getting closer to my lips making my breath hitch.

"I... I.... Love.... Love you too..... Azlaan ..." I didn't know if he could even hear me.

My eyes closed as I felt his hot breath tingling on my lips.

But then,
"Meher! Why didn't you wash...."
Mumma opened the door yelling at me but when I opened my eyes startled at the sudden voice, I saw her gaping at us with her jaw dropped and eyes wide as Azlaan didn't move back. He still had me pinned to the wall with his fingers below my chin and his body too close to mine, enough to feel his body heat while he too looked at her direction.

I was soo embarrassed.
"M...mumma?"

"S...s...sorry sorry beta.... hahaha.... I... I didn't see anything. You two continue... continue.... I didn't see anything...." She giggled and closed the door behind her.

Azlaan chuckled in such an handsome manner that it made my heart skip.
"I'll save this for later then." He purred looking straight into my eyes turning me red and got back closing the door behind him.

My wobbly knees gave out and I sank on the floor not being able to control my giggling.

###
I jumped of the bus and was walking towards the college gate. There were soo many girls in thier own groups chatting and laughing and even some couples walking to college. Yet, even though I was surrounded by soo many students from my same class or batch, I still felt lonely. I was missing Zoya now and I could remember how we used to walk hand in hand to school everyday laughing and giggling. I miss those days. Why did we ever had to grow up?

Just then, I heard Zoya's voice bringing a smile on my face and I looked back but my smile died down as I saw her surrounded by her friends. She wasn't even looking at my direction. Guess, she was too busy to so I just turned around and started walking with a faster pace with my head down clutching to the belts of my sack.

"Yo!"

I looked up to find Imraan grinning at me and a smile came on my lips.
"Hi."

"Why do you look soo down?" He asked walking with me and for some reason, having him walking by my side, I was able to raise my head and walk not caring if people were watching me or not. Because they probably weren't anymore as I wasn't alone and didn't look lonely right?

I shrugged.
"Daddy and Mazhar bhai both left yesterday."

"Oh. Missing them?"

I nodded.

"Don't worry, we have a lot of catching up to do for the 2 days holiday you took madam. You'll have to study soo much you won't have time to miss them." He cooed.

I shot an annoyed look at him and he laughed.

"I hate accounts!!!" I whined.

"Meher, technically you hate studying all together." He mocked.