Bri

Waking up beside Alexander this morning, knowing that he wants me to move into his home with him just makes me feel different.

A good kind of different. It makes me feel wanted and needed. Like he needs me just as much as I need him.

The last thing I ever expected him to ask me was to move in with him. Of course I spend the night. I spend a lot of my days and nights here. But still, I didn't think he would want to see me every single day.

But I guess I was wrong and I'm glad that I was.

Growing up all I knew was abandonment. The feeling of just being rejected over and over was nothing new for me. No one ever asked me to just stay. I've never had constants in my life, not until I met Richard, anyway. He was my boss but after a while he quickly became a friend. I could always count on him and Lucy and it makes me happy knowing that I still can.

But I like to believe meeting Charles and the guys was a part of fate. They don't just feel like family, they feel like home. I can always go to them whenever I'm in need of anything. No matter what it is they're always there for me. They are my ports in the storm, my light on dark days. They're a safe place for me to hide while I'm waiting on the ominous clouds to pass me by. And even when the clouds part, they're still there, keeping me safe.

That's love. That's family. It's something I've never had or experienced before but if I had to describe it, it would look just like the people who make me feel whole.

This morning when Alexander and I woke up, he told me we was going back to my apartment today to meet the guys. Jacob and Cade agreed to help me move out of my apartment and into Alexander's. I don't know if they agreed or if Alexander bribed them. I'm thinking it may be the latter. It is a nice Saturday and their off day. I'm almost positive they have better things to be doing than this.

We got to my apartment about twenty minutes ago and we unloaded the boxes and brought them up. I look over at Jacob when I hear him grunting. "Dude, not like that." I watch as Jacob tries to jerk the cardboard box out of Cade's hand. I look over at Alexander and he's shaking his head at them.

"No, Jacob. See you ripped it." Cade tries to tape over the spot of the box Jacob just tore.

It's almost like watching a ping pong match but with a cardboard box and as Alexander likes to call them, two idiots.

Which sometimes I have to agree with him. But, honestly I wouldn't want them any other way. They make my good days better and my dull days bright.

Jacob pops Cade's hand and the tape falls to the floor. Cade just stands there with his mouth hung open "Dude, it's fine. Leave it alone, it'll work." He tells Cade, ignoring his shocked expression. He sets the box down in the floor with the other ones.

I'm use to their brotherly arguments, they happen daily. So I usually just stand out of harms way and watch with amusement. "Would you two idiots quit. We'd like to be done today." Alexander interjects, throwing his arms up in frustration.

They've already taped together five boxes and as much as I don't want to admit it to them, that's probably three too many. I don't own a whole lot and most of it is just my clothes and maybe toiletries. Other than that the rest is too big for boxes.

Like the bed and the couch the guys got for me.

"Hey, guys." I say getting their attention. They're still arguing and they can't hear me over their constant bickering. "Guys," I try again, but it's no use. I pick up a marker that's laying on the coffee table and throw it at J.

"Damn it, Alex." He hisses and rubs the back of his neck where it hit him. "Why do you always have to throw something?" He grumbles and glares at Alexander.