Promise

"Naruto.." i heard a soft voice in my sleep. "Baby~~" i heard again, i opened my eyes meeting sasukes.

"mhm hi sasu." I had a sleepy voice and started rubbing my eyes. That's when everything from last night came back to me and I looked at sasuke, my face instantly heating up.

"Baby~ are you embarrassed?"

"M-Maybe." I said hiding my face in a pillow.

"It's ok." Sasuke laughed. "Now, we have school, dobe."

"H-Hey!" I yelled shooting up. I was met with sasukes hoodie and a pair of jeans.

"Let's get ready?"

"Yeah...."

••after getting ready••

Sasukes hoodie went over my arms and down to the middle of my thigh. I blushed as his family crest was imprinted on the sleeves. It was a dark navy blue hoodie and black ripped jeans, that were snug around my waist.

Sasuke was wearing a dark grey bleached t-shit, a silver chain with a snake and a fox charm attached to it, and black pants matching mine.

I grabbed sasukes hand and pulled him downstairs.

"Hi mom! Hi dad! Mikoto and fugaku!" I smiled brightly. Of course I didn't think about the fact u was wearing Sasuke's hoodie, not knowing they immediately took notice of it.

"That's awfully big sweater there naruto-dear." My mother said, I could hear amusement in her voice. My face heated up.

"Erm, itz sasukes..." I answer shyly and hiding behind my hands.

"So are you two gonna give us grandchildren?" Mikoto asked snickering behind her hand.

"Mikoto!! Wear in high school!"

"That wasn't a no." I watched as she tapped the table smirking.

"Me and naruto have school. Right?" Sasuke asked wrapping his hands around my waist and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. I blushed looking at my mother who's eyes were gleaming.

"Wait?! Does this mean? OMG MIKOTO ITS HAPPENING!! MINATO WHAT THE FUCK IS UR LAZY ASS DOING GET UR PHONE!!!" My mother started bossing around. Now all four parents were taking either a picture or video recording.

"We have school." I said to sasuke hugging onto his arms.

"Yeah I know, let's go?"

"Yeah." I grabbed sasukes hand interlocking are fingers together smiling at him. We walked out the house, sasuke smiles at me as we started walking towards the school. 

Out of nowhere i hear sasuke say something that made my eyes go wide and I snapped my head at him blushing.

"Naruto uchiha...good fit." He was looking down and from what I could tell he had no idea he just said that thought allowed which caused me to blush more. I adverted my eyes back to the front of me.

I felt sasuke fidget a bit before he stopped. I stopped as well turning to look at him. He grabbed my left hand and pulled out a rose gold ring that glistened in the sun. He put the ring in my finger before speaking.

"Naruto, I've loved you since we were little, and when I'm with you time stands still. You make my heart flutter and can make me insecure. I love you. This is a promise ring, my promise for you to wear. I promise one day no matter where life takes us I'll be watching you walk towards me down the isle. A wedding ring signifies that we decided to use papers for a Label. But the significance of this ring is most important, this ring is just a reminder of how important you are to me. Your half of me, and I'll prove it everyday as well. Any good-bye you ever say to me will never be the last, that my promise."

I held tears in my eyes memorized my every word that came out of his mouth. I was smiling ridiculously at him, but I didn't care.  The word he said would forever be mesmerized in my brain.

"No goodbye will ever mean the end." I said after him holding his checks in my hands cupping them. "I love you too, your my forever and always ya'know." Sasuke chuckled at my favorite line, typically used at databayo.

The rest of the walk was silent but my heart was warm. I had never felt butterflies with sasuke. I was happy about that. Butterflies mean your nervous, it's not good to be nervous. It's like your body's way of warning you.

When you get butterflies for someone you seem their approval. But sasuke made me feel safe. He had an unconditional love for me. I never needed his approval and if at anytime I felt like it he'd remind me of that.