I love you

" it's late." Sasuke stated, honestly not to worried about the time."

"I know."

"We have school tomorrow."

Naruto turned around facing sasuke.
"And you want to go back?"

"We have too silly."

Naruto sighed. "Yeah I know." "Can we stay a little longer?"

"Yeah." Sasuke grabbed narutos hand linking their fingers together.

Naruto and sasuke were laying in the tree next to the river stream. The branches made a perfect hammock that both boys fit comfortably into together. Narutos head resting on sasukes chest.

"Naruto." Naruto lifted his head at the sound of his name. His nose touching sasukes causing him and sasuke to both blush. He didn't pull away though.

"hmm?" Naruto bummed out not wanting to talk.

That's when sasuke leaned forward closing the gap between them. Narutos lips moved in synchronized with his own.

Sasuke but the bottom of narutos lip causing a moan to irrupt out of him. Sasuke chucled a bit into the kiss.

They had to pull away due to lack of oxygen. "I love you." Sasuke whispered.

Narutos eyes went wide. Sure, he had know the boy loved him but they hadn't ever actually said it. Not since they were kids, for now it had a new meaning.

Naruto smiled and put his forehead into sasukes. "I love you too." He whispered back. They rest of the night was silent until they finally had to leave. But something was bothering naruto, and sasuke could tell.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke tried his best to hold back the worry in his voice giving up knowing he fail miserably.

"Oh!" It caught naruto off guard. He didn't think that sasuke was paying attention or he would've been more careful. He didn't want to seem pushy or needy. But he wanted this, he needed to ask this.

"Why, why aren't we d-dating?" Naruto stuttered out of nervousness. That when he realized it was a stupid question and shot his head up looking away from sasuke.

"N-never mind ignore that, please." Sasuke could tell this had been bothering naruto for a while. His eyes softened from his worried gaze.

"Naruto." He said as he grabbed narutos chin, thus forcing him to look at him into his eyes. He moved his hands down to narutos hips and pulled him closer. As narutos hands rested on his chest.

"Eh!" Naruto let out by accident and blushed.

"Sas'ke"

"Naruto, would you be my boyfriend?" Sasuke asked staring into narutos eyes.

"Really?" He asked hopefully, but still doubtful.

"Yes really, tch dobe."

"Hey! That's not very nice teme."

"It's also not nice for you to not answer my question."

"Y-Yes I will." He said shyly as he hid his face in sasukes chest.

"Will what?" He teased on.

"I will be your boyfriend."

"I'm happy, simply happy." Sasuke smiled as he brought naruto to the car driving them back home. Oh how it was gonna be hell to tell there parents. Let alone people at school. Which most likely wouldn't happen. They'd most likely keep it to themselves and let them find it out themselves. Only people from the party knew they were friends still. And everyone in class that day was obviously terribly confused, I mean even the teachers thought they hated each other.