No kiba

"C'mon naruto, just come to the party!" Kiba said in frustration.

"No I don't wanna ur just gonna try and get me to date a girl!" I yelled.

"And what so bad about that?!"

"I dont wanna date people right now." I answered more calmly. I just really didn't want him to push me at every girl he sees.

Ding

Oh that was my phone. I reached over and grabbed it.

Hey ur coming to the party right?

Oh yeah sasukes going!

"Who is it?" Kiba asked trying to look over my shoulder.

"My mom, she just asked if I wanted this shirt she saw." I shrugged my shoulders and replied.

Yeah I'm going love you!

Honestly sometimes I forget that everyone thinks me and sasuke hate each other. And that's when my dad walked in.

"Ur gonna need to explain that little sting u did and 13. I'm out 100 bucks kid!" My dad sighed. Then he realized I had a friend over.

"Oh hi?" He awkwardly stated.

"Erm hi?" Kiba was trying to hold back some laughter.

"Loser!" I heard and sat up quickly.

Then itachi walked into the house. Just great I almost thought he was sasuke. They really do have similar appearances in just think sasuke looks more majestic in his state. Nobody but me and are families. Now sasuke is actually very hyper and has problems staying still.

"Waaada you want!" I stretched into the bed. Did I mention Kiba doesn't know I'm gay-I should probably tell him. It's not like i mind if he doesn't approve, I have sasuke.

"C'mon get ready I was sent to make sure u go to that party." Itachi smirked and of course I groaned, Kiba was hella confused.

"Kushina!" I heard the front door open and the sound of mikoto's voice.

"I found the cutest picture of the boys when they were little!" She continued walking to what I believe was the kitchen.

"Do people usually just walk into ur house?" Kiba asked highly confused, I sighed-

"No but these people are a second family."  Itachi answered for me.

"But eventually we'll be actually related if naruto would stop being stubborn!" Itachi added on clearly still angry we're not together.

"Nii-San!" I had a habit of calling Itachi this after all he was like an older brother he's know me since i was born. He was one of the first people to hold me actually.

"Okay okay well we should seriously get ready. And naruto what does he mean if you'd stop being stubborn?" Kiba asked jn one big jumble of words.

"Huh? They don't know?" Itachi tilted his head and asked.

"Please you hardly know! The only thing you know is that they left with a hickey!" I rolled my eyes and turned to my closet to see Kiba. Even tho he's been in tho conversation I mentally forgot he was here.

"YOU GAVE SOMEONE A HICKY?!?!"

"Eh we'll talk about it tomorrow let's get dressed!"

I was wearing a orange shirt that was hanging down to my waist. A pair of black ripped jeans, with rips down the back a bit—and a little on the pockets. My hair was messy and fell over my blue eyes.