Does he

We were visiting itachi. His heartbeat was steady, they had to take him into surgery tomorrow. Sasuke was happy that they'd get the tumor out. We had been here for about an hour just keeping him company when we decided to leave. We had school after all.

When we arrived Kiba immediately took notice and ran over to us.

"Hey naruto~" he said in a teasing voice. What the hell is he up to.

"What?" I asked with a accusing tone. He grab his heart like he was hurt.

"Ouch, anyways, you gonna tell me about that story of you and sasuke or what?" He raised an eyebrow. I visibly blushed, then I felt something around me. I looked over to see sasuke wrapping his arm around my waist.

"God just date already!" I heard a very annoyed shikamaru and Suigetsu say at the same time. I rolled my eyes.

"No~" I said playfully but in reality I really did wanna be with him. I looked over to him to see him rolling his eyes. Sometimes I wonder if he actually does like me or just acts like it because are parents want us to date. I'll ask him later, I really need to forget about it if it happenes to be that he doesn't actually like me. Cant really get ur hopes up.

Sasuke's pov

I looked over to see Naruto looking off, obviously spaced out. I wondered what he was thinking about. He furrowed his eyebrows in thought. Was it about what shikamaru and Suigetsu said? Does he not like me that way and I just assumed. Of course I assumed, why would he I'm a train wreck.

I removed my arm from Narutos waist and that's when he finally reacted to something. He looked over at me and tilted his head in confusion.

Or maybe he does like me and I'm an idiot. I rewrapped my arm around him smiling.

•••••••••after school
Narutos pov:

I suppose I'll ask sasuke about the 'thing' now. I felt a lump in my throat and my stomach drop. I remember he removed his arm from me. Was he uncomfortable? He only put his arm back around me when I realized it had left. Was it just because he wanted to please me and not listen to me ask why.?....did I annoy him?

Question after question came into my head as I went towards sasukes room. Yeah, I shouldn't have assumed he liked me but... I opened to door, I saw sasuke turn from his desk and look at me.

"Hey?" He said kinda off, probably confused why I was in his room.

"Uhm, sorry I don't want to......uhm.........b-bother you." Fuck why'd I stuttered. I mean I know why I stuttered, I'm scared damnit, but he doesn't need to know that.

"You okay naruto?" He sat up and walked over to his bed. He had a concerned look on his face.

"I was wondering something." Here goes nothing.

"What is it?" I don't think he could tell I was nervous, god I hope he couldn't tell I was nervous.

"Do u actually like me, or is just because of are parents?" I said it and I felt my stomach drop more when I didn't get a response. I lifted my head to see a dumbfounded stumped raven haired boy.

Sasuke pov

"Do u actually like me, or is just because of are parents?" He asked, naruto asked me that...Something like that worried him. I made him think that I couldn't like him, let alone love him in my own.

He lifted his head and that when I realized I haven't responded.

"No." I responded about to explain how much I cherish him.

"Though so." he smiled and chuckled a bit as a tear rolled down his face. That's when I realized how it sounded.

"Wait no naruto I didn't mean it like that!" I quickley rushed the words out. As I rushed off my bed over to him as he started babbling.

"No it's okay sasuke, it's fine if you don't like m-" i grabbed him by his shoulders as he stopped talking. From shock I'm guessing? Doesn't matter.

"Let me finish, i meant no, as in that's not why I like you, hell I'm not even sure if i can call it liking because right feel like I love you but I'm not sure because I've never felt like this towards someone." I started spitting out in a worried manner. I couldn't lose naruto. Not now. Not ever. Sure I may love him. And if not and I just like him, he's still more. He my built in best friend. He been there through everything, every accident every fight. Every.fucking.meaningful.memory. He makes me a better person then I could be on my own.

Why would I let him slip through my fingers tips. I felt something in my face, it was naruto's hand. He was willing away gears I didnt know we're falling. And I realized what I said. I told his that I thought I loved him.

"Shit." I whispered. But he could hear me. I knew he could hear me.

"It's okay." He reassures.

"But I told you. I didn't want to tell you until I knew for sure. Hell I was doubting if you even liked me earlier too." I grabbed his hand that was still resting on my face and squeezed it a bit.

"I already know how I feel about you. I love you. I've always loved you. I'll always love you." Naruto moved his hands into my hair and entangled them into my hair.

I moved closer too him grabbing his chin. He parted his lips a bit as he moved closer to me as well. I closed the space inbetween us. Moving mg hands from his chin. And down his sides as I made my way to his hips. He had a reaction to me touching his sides. He shivered at my touch and honestly I loved that. And I was sure i loved him. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer too me. I took a step forward towards him as he stepped back, not breaking the kiss. I took another step and he backed into the door.

3rd pov

Sasuke wrapped my arms fully around naruto's waist and he wrapped his fingers in his hair tugging on it lightly. Sasuke licked the bottom of his lip, which was something he'd never done before.

Naruto shly opened his mouth, it was much but it was just a enough for sasuke to stick his tongue in his mouth. Sasuke explored every inch of narutos mouth every once in a while purposely sliding over narutos own tongue getting a small moan of pleasure from him. When sasukes tongue started to interact with narutos, naruto was a bliss he had no self control and completely submissive to the tall man who's hands were sliding up his shirt.

"Sas'ke" he moan out breaking the kiss.
Sasuke chuckled a bit and stopped. He grabbed the blond and hugged him.

"C'mon I wanna show you something." The raven pulled the blushing blond down the stairs and into his car as he sped off somewhere.

Lemme know if y'all want a smug scene. 🤷‍♀️