★𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚎★

A normal winter day was for a girl who lived in the south pole, named Arctic. She was a girl who was fishing.

Her face and skin being the land she lived on with a pale baby blue background while her arms and legs were being shaded to a non-pale baby blue. Both of her eyes were purely a golden color. She also had wings which were clear with snow white at the ends and icy crystals on the tips.

Her wavy hip-length hair was pale baby blue as well which was slicked back into a ponytail. The clothing she wore was a sleeveless white turtleneck, a black fur jacket, light blue jeans which are slightly ripped up, and brown combat boots.

Arctic stared at the vast of snowy ground, She looked over at her arctic wolves, Rein, Leone, Junes, Nova, Luke, and lastly Zia. She smiled at them as they played with each other.

Arctic stood up and whistled, the wolves stopped playing and ran over to their owner, panting, She knelt down to them. " It's Time for dinner, c'mon!" Arctic spoke, her wings folded as she stood up and they walked to the cabin that she had made.

She opened the door to let the wolves rush in, which they did then she closed the door. Arctic took off her combat boots, and black fur coat. Then started to fix dinner, marackel fillet. She hummed softly as Luke stayed near her feet, she chuckled.

" You really want some dinner, don't cha Luke?" She spoke, squatting down to Luke and scratching behind his ear, which the wolf growled happily and tail wagged. Arctic went back to cooking, soon after 30 minutes, the fillet was finished.

" Guys! Dinner is finished!" When she shouted that, the wolves quickly ran in with wagging tails, she placed the plates of fish fillet for the dogs near the table where she ate at.

Thing is, even if she had wolves, she felt lonely. Arctic never met anyone, or countries, She sighed as small tears pricked her eyes, soon she started to sob. The sobbing alerted Rein as he trotted over to her and placed his head onto her lap.

" T-Thanks for comforting m-me, R-Rein..." She stuttered while kissing the wolf's forehead, Soon they all finished eating. Arctic placed the dirty dishes into the sink " C'mon, let's go to bed" She signaled the wolves to follow her or go in front, which they did.

She flopped onto her bed as the wolves curled into their dog beds made of polar bear skins, she curled into a ball, squirming under her own polar bear skin like a blanket.

                The country slowly fell asleep, feeling a deep sleep coming onto her.................

                                          -------------------------------------------------