Zone 3 - Act 2: The Sports Festival Begins/Obstacle Course (S2)

Start from the beginning

Izuku/Iida/Ochaco: "*Thought* Another bold person!"

???: "If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for durin' the real fight!"

Katsumi got up while holding her head in pain as she just walked passed them.

???: "You ignoring me, bitch?!"

Kirishima then spoke out.

Kirishima: "Wait a minute, Bakugou! What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating us because you started it!"

Katsumi: "It doesn't matter to me."

Kirishima: "Huh?!"

Katsumi: "It only matters as long as you rise to the top."

She then walks off.

???: "Darnit, you bitch!"

Kirishima then grips his hand.

Kirishima*Crying*: "That's so simple and manly!"

Kaminari: "Huh?"

Sato: "You said it."

Kaminari: "Huh?"

Tokoyami: "The top, huh? There is truth in that."

Kaminari: "Hang on, don't be tricked! She just made more pointless enemies!"

Mineta: "That's right! We'll be at a disadvantage at the sports festival!"

Izuku: "*Thought* The bitch knew the facts of what was happening there. Because starting today. Is our training for the sports festival."

And so it began. Everyone trained for 2 weeks for the sports festival. Izuku trained hard as he could because he wanted to win it.

However during his last time of training, something... strange happened. He was at the beach, running at the fastest speed that he can go. He then stopped to take a break.

Izuku: "*Thought* I gotta go past my limit. Otherwise I won't reach my best. This is for the sports festival. And it's also my chance to be scouted."

As he drinked his water, Izuku noticed a ball of light that came out of nowhere, making him confused.

Izuku: "*Thought* What the hell is that?"

The ball of light then forms into his grandmother, Nana Shimura.

Nana: "Hello, Izuku."

Izuku: "Uh..."

Nana: "Haha! It's cute, seeing you all confused."

Izuku: "Grandma Nana?"

Nana: "Hehe. Glad to see that you remember me."

Izuku: "Weren't you dead a long time ago?"

Nana: "I mean... I was... but. I came out through the bastard from the shape of a ball of light that you just saw."

Izuku: "Why did you come to me?"

Nana: "You remember One For All, right?"

Izuku: "Yeah, that bastard told me all about it. Is that why your here?"

Nana: "Yes. I want you to become the 9th holder of the Quirk."

Izuku: "News flash, grandma. I'm not taking the power. That bastard already made the choice of choosing my bitchy little sister over me back then. So no. I won't."

Nana suddenly pulled Izuku into a hug, which shocked him a bit.

Nana: "Izuku... Your sister isn't having this power. You been through so much during those 5 months when you were five years old. And I am pissed at them. But, please understand. You are the chosen one. The one who will defeat the great evil itself in our world. Me and the previous holders know that you are the right one. Not your sister."