𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 シ

Start from the beginning

They ended up getting a short quiz, y/n putting in random answers, not caring if she passed or failed.
She walked up to his desk, handing him the paper making him look up at her, shocked to how fast she finished.

"here" she said dryly while waving the paper in his face making him chuckle softly.
"that fast?" he asked her making her shrug while placing the paper in his hand.
"the faster the better" she whispered to him making him smile before taking the paper from her, starting to mark it.

He knew the thoughts that were going through his mind was wrong but he couldn't help it.
She had turned 18 since the start of the year since her birthday was in January. He found himself taking small glances at her, watching her doodle on her hand.

Mattia was pretty young himself, he just turned 21 so it was only a three year difference. He wasn't officially a teacher yet but he was doing an internship at the school. He sighed before putting the grade on her test, getting up to hand it to her.

"i need to speak with you after class" mattia whispered to y/n, giving her the paper.
She smiled as she opened the paper, seeing that she got a D-. 'not bad' she thought.

"what did you get?" her friend whispered to her making her chuckle.
"A D-" she said as she chuckled making her friend gasp softly.

"girl how are you so calm-"
"no talking durning a test ladies" mattia said making y/n look at him, the two of them holding eye contact for a while before he cleared his throat, looking away from her.

"he's hot" her friend mouthed to y/n making her nod before continuing to draw on her arm.
After everyone handed in their tests, mattia decided to get to know everyone, leaning against the edge of the desk.

"so Miss. Y/l/n-
"again, my name is Y/n" she cut him off making him smirk while staring at her.
"sorry, tell me about yourself. Miss. Y/l/n" He said as he folded his arms over his chest, waiting for her to speak.

"my name is y/n. i like the color red, and i hate science" she said dryly making him chuckle while smiling.
"do you always have an attitude?" he asked, knowing he was getting under her skin.

"yes, now deal with it" she said as she crossed her arms as well making everyone else glance at each other, wondering what would happen next. "detention, after school. you're helping me mark those papers" he said sternly making her shrug while rolling her eyes.

"you'll be rolling your eyes cause of sumn else" he mumbled to himself before sitting around his desk, waiting for the bell to ring.

Y/n sighed when she heard the bell ring, packing her bag to leave. "and where are you going?" mattia asked her as he stood up, everyone else leaving the room.

"home, what does it look like?" she said with the same attitude making him laugh bitterly.
"feisty, i like that. but what i don't like is that attitude" he said as he walked closer to her, y/n smiling as she turned around fully.

"i don't have an attitude" she said making him smile while raising his eyebrows.
"mmm, but you do" he whispered softly, smiling as she placed her bag down.

"you're helping with those papers" he said as he pointed to the pile of papers on his desk making her sigh while rolling her eyes.

"do i have too?" she asked making him nod while humming pointing to the chair beside his.
"here's the answer sheet, just mark the question and put the grade up here" he said to her making her nod before flopping down on the chair, picking up the pen.

She bit her lip as she watched his hands move while he marked the papers, seeing the black metal rings adorn his fingers.
"are you right-handed or left-handed?" she asked him making him chuckle before looking at her.