15. Krishmini - It's Time To Go Back Dwarka (Single Part)

Chapter 1 :

A week later - today came the day of Krishna Rukmini Subhadra and Satyaki going back to Dwarka. Arjun got up early this morning and went to meet Subhadra first. Subhadra blushed seeing Arjun and said "rajkumar, you are here". Arjun nodded. Then Subhadra said "Prince, you know that today we are all going back to Dwarka". "I know that's why I came here". Arjun gave Subhadra a ring and said "Subhadra, keep this with you always, I will come to Dwarka very soon and ask for your hand from Dau Bhaiya". Subhadra blushed and blinked. Subhadra said softly "I will wait for that day, rajkumar". Then Arjun left from there and Subhadra kept smiling seeing that ring. Then Dushala came and said to Subhadra "ohho it means your coming was successful". "Dushala" Subhadra said happily. After some time - Rukmini Krishna took everyone's blessings before sitting on the chariot. Kunti hugged Rukmini and said "putri, both of you keep coming". "Yes bua" said Rukmini. "Madhav, see you again soon" said Arjun to Krishna. "Yes Partha sure" replied Krishna. "Krishna you keep coming" said Yudhishthira. "Sure jyeshth," said Krishna. Then Krishna turned to Rukmini, Subhadra and Satyaki and asked "Let's go". all noddled. Then everyone sat on the chariot. Arjun became a little emotional after Subhadra's departure. Subhadra was also very sad. On the way - Rukmini says to Krishna "Arya, I don't know why but I feel like something is about to happen". Krishna looked at Rukmini and said, "Rukmini, you don't worry, everything will be fine". Rukmini said in concern "Hope everything is as you are saying". "All will be well Rukmini" said Krishna to Rukmini. Rukmini looked tired, she had sleep in her eyes, seeing all this, Krishna said to Rukmini "Who told you to wake up at night"."What would I have done if I had lost my sleep, Arya, what is my fault in this?" said Rukmini, looking at Krishna. Krishna smiled and said, "It is not your fault in this, but you should take care of yourself, Rukmini". "You are there to take care of me," said Rukmini, placing her head on Krishna's shoulder. "Yes, I will always take care of you," said Krishna. Krishna knew what was going to happen to the Pandavas but he did not tell Rukmini because he knew that Rukmini would be broken.

Chapter 2 :

Rukmini, Krishna, Subhadra and Satyaki reached Dwarka in the evening. Devaki, Rohini, Revathi and the whole family welcomed them. Rukmini and Krishna took everyone's blessings. Revathi hugging Rukmini and said, "We all have missed you Rukmini". "I too didi miss you all a lot," said Rukmini. On this, Krishna laughed and said to Revathi, "Bhabhi, do you know? Rukmini was definitely with me but her mind was in you all". Rukmini stared at Krishna. Everyone started laughing. Vasudev said, "Today the glory of Dwarka has returned".
Then everyone went inside the palace.
After some time - Vasudev was sitting with Krishna. Vasudev said to Krishna "All is well in Hastinapur? Son". "Yes pitashree, all is well in Hastinapur, soon the Pandavas will also go to varanvat," said Krishna. Krishna further told Vasudev "Bua was very worried about going to varanvat". "It is natural for Bahen Kunti to be worried, Putra, Kunti has seen so many sorrows in his life, in such a situation, before taking any new step, there is always fear" Vasudev said. Krishna nodded.
"Pitashree is right, Kanha" came a voice from behind. Vasudev and Krishna looked back, it was the voice of Balaram. "Dau, come please sit down," said Krishna. Balaram shook his head and sat down beside Krishna. "Look Kanha, father is saying absolutely right, life of Pandavas and aunt is not easy, anyway Duryodhan and his uncle's conspiracies do not end in Hastinapur" said Balaram. "Yes dau" said Krishna. Vasudev was understanding the reason behind Krishna's hiding, but he did not say anything. Vasudeva was very happy to see his sons.

Chapter 3 :

Krishna, Balaram and Vasudev were talking when Revati came. Seeing Revathi, Krishna teased Balaram and said, "Dau, Bhabhi has come to take you from here". Hearing this, Revathi laughed and said, "Krishna Bhaiya, I have not come to take Arya, but to call you for food". "Ohhh..." Krishna said. Balaram laughed and said, "Go Kanha, Rukmini has called you". "No Arya Rukmini has slept," said Revathi. Krishna asked in surprise "She slept so early?". "Yes Krishna Bhaiya, she was very tired so she slept" replied Revathi. Hearing this, Krishna said "ohhh...". "But Krishna Bhaiya, you have your food," said Revathi. "No Bhabhi, I do not feel like having food," said Krishna. Balaram laughed and said, "See Revathi, this is called love". Revati staring at Balaram said "And you don't know that, Arya". Krishna started laughing. Vasudev was very happy to see the happiness of his family. After sometime - Krishna came to his chamber. Rukmini was asleep at that time because she was very tired after traveling the whole day. That night a cold wind was blowing and Rukmini fell asleep without a blanket. Krishna covered Rukmini with a blanket. Then
Krishna lay down on Rukmini's side and smiled looking at her face.

He placed one hand on Rukmini and placed his head on Rukmini's shoulder. and slept peacefully.

Hey guys ! Very sorry for not updating it earlier, due to health issues I was not able to update it on regular basis.
But from now updates will come every 2nd day. Thanks for your support. ❤️