14. Krishmini - A Visit To Hastinapur (Part 3) Final Part

Chapter 13 :

Duryodhan was very happy because now only a few days were left for the Pandavas to go to Varanavat. "Mamashree, I am very relieved, after a few days the Pandavas will die in Varnavat and here I will become the crown prince of Hastinapur," Duryodhan said to Shakuni. "Yes Mere Bachhe (My Child), I am very happy too," said Shakuni. Dushasan started laughing out loud after hearing Shakuni and Duryodhan's words.
Angraj Karna was also sitting there. Karna did not like hearing Duryodhan's words at all. "Friend, I agree that you do not like the Pandavas, but what is the need to take their lives," said Karna, placing his hand on Duryodhan's shoulder.
Duryodhan said to Karna "Friend Karna, you will not understand that if these Pandavas are alive, they will never let my dream come true". Karna became silent on hearing this. "Yes Angraj, Baccha (Child) Duryodhan is saying the right thing," said Shakuni with a cunning smile. Here Pitamah Bhishma says to Vidur "I don't know why but I am not feeling well Vidur, it seems as if something is about to happen". "You are right, tatshree, as the days of the Pandavas leaving for Varanavat are approaching, doubts are also increasing in the mind," said Vidur. "Vidur, Pandu's sons and Kunti have faced many sorrows throughout their lives," said the Pitamah Bhishma. Vidur's heart was filled with emotions after hearing this. Then Pitamah Bhishma put his hand on Vidur's shoulder and said, "We will only wish that all is well and Pandu's sons should not have to suffer any more". Vidur shook his head and said "yes tatshree".

Chapter 14 :

All the Pandavas were sitting in the garden with Krishna Rukmini. Satyaki Dushala and Subhadra were also there. "We all brothers and mother will leave for Varanavat after 2 weeks" Yudhishthira told Krishna. Krishna said, "Jyesht, by the way, you all know that the area is quite deserted, there are not as many residents as there are forests, you all be careful there". All the Pandavas shook their heads. Rukmini got a little worried after listening to Krishna, but she did not say anything in front of the Pandavas. "Madhav, once we all come back from Varanavat, then we will come to Dwarka first" Arjun said. "I will wait for that day, Parth," said Krishna smiling. Krishna could not say much on the matter of Arjuna because he knew that now the meeting will take place after a long time. Then Bheem said "Krishna, this time when we come to Dwarka, we will eat laddu made by Rukmini". "Sure bheem Bhaiya, I will be eagerly waiting for that day," said Rukmini smiling. Nakul, Sahadev and Arjun together said "No bhabhi, kheer will be better". "Why not laddu?" Bhima said. "Bheem Bhaiya, Bhabhi makes very good kheer, and I like kheer so much," said Arjun with a laugh. Bheem said "Yes yes we all know". Everyone started laughing. "Don't worry both of you, when you come to Dwarka, I will make both kheer and laddu," said Rukmini. "Rukmini Bhabhi is the best" everyone said. Rukmini blushed. Krishna said proudly "This is true". Rukmini looked at Krishna blushingly. At this point everyone started looking towards Krishna. Krishna said, "What are you seeing like this? You all will also get married and you will also find good life partners." Everyone was laughing after listening to Krishna, but Arjun and Subhadra started looking at each other. Then after sometime everyone had dinner and everyone went to their chamber.

Chapter 15 :

Rukmini gave the command of "Parihar" to all the maids. Rukmini was combing her hair after all the maid servant has left. Krishna saw that Rukmini was very silent. Krishna was understanding what was going on in Rukmini's mind. When Rukmini came and sat beside Krishna on the bed. Then Krishna placed his hand on Rukmini's hand and said "Rukmini.. are you all right?". Rukmini looked at Krishna with wet eyes. "What happened Rukmini?" said Krishna. Rukmini said in a very emotional voice "Nothing". Krishna immediately hugged Rukmini and said "So there is something else?". "Arya, since bua has told that Duryodhan Bhaiya has not accepted Yudhishthira Bhaiya as the crown prince and Duryodhan Bhaiya does not like Pandavas, my mind is very disturbed because of that, Arya". Krishna wiped Rukmini's tears and placed his hand on her cheek and said, "I understand Rukmini, I also do not like Duryodhan's behavior towards the Pandavas, but they hate the Pandavas since their birth".
Krishna further said "They have caused a lot of sorrow to the Pandavas, Mamashree Shakuni had thrown Bheem Bhaiya into the sea in childhood, apart from this also the sons of Maharani Gandhari and Maharaj Dhritarashtra have committed so many misdeeds". "Arya, will all this continue with the Pandavas like this for the rest of their lives?" said Rukmini. Krishna said "No, Rukmini, everything that begins in this world has a definite end". "Hope that day comes soon," said Rukmini. Krishna nodded.

Chapter 16 :

Next morning - Krishna came to Arjun's chamber. Seeing Krishna, Arjun happily said, "Madhav, come sit down". Then Krishna sat down with Arjun. "Parth, I want to talk to you about something important," said Krishna. Arjun looked at Krishna in tension and said "Say Madhav, what happened". "Look Parth, even though you all are going to attend the worship in Varanavat, but keep your eyes on every side, be alert," said Krishna seriously. "You are right, Madhav, but what is the danger there at the time of worship?" Arjun was surprised and said. Krishna replied to Arjun saying "Parth, anything can happen anywhere, the future is not in our hands". "You are right Madhav, we have to be more careful there" said Arjun looking down. Krishna encouraged Arjun. Then Krishna said, "Before going to Varanavat, all of you brothers take a bath in Triveni remembering the story of Saraswati". "The Story of the Gupt Saraswati?" Arjun asked smilingly. Krishna shook his head happily and said "Yes Parth, Gupt Saraswati's story, 'It is said that Mother Saraswati could not walk on earth by keeping divine fire on her palm, so she started migrating inside the land', Taking a bath by remembering this story gives peace" "As you say Madhav" Arjun said.

Chapter 17 :

Here Subhadra, Dushala, Nakul and Sahadev were talking. "Well, our Subhadra is still as cute as she was in her childhood," said Nakul. "Yes, but she has become more mischievous now," said Sahadev with a loud laugh and looked at Nakul. Dushala said "Yes Sahadev Bhaiya, you are right". Subhadra stared at all three. But Nakul, Sahadev and Dushala started laughing at him. On this Subhadra got up and went out. Nakul and Sahadev tried to stop him but Subhadra did not listen to them.
After Subhadra left the chamber, Nakul and Sahadev started looking at each other and said, "What to do now, she has become angry". Dushala looked at both of them and said "Bhaiya, don't worry both of you, she will come back with Arjun Bhaiya now". "But why with Arjun Bhaiya?" Sahadev said. Nakul said with a mischievous smile "Dushla is right, just keep watching".
Here Arjun was practicing the knowledge of war, Subhadra came there and sat under the tree. Arjun did not know that Subhadra had come here because everyone was teasing her. Arjun first completed his practice and then went to Subhadra. "Subhadra" said Arjun. Subhadra looked up at Arjun's face. "Rajkumar" Subhadra said in a very low voice. Arjun placed his hand on Subhadra's shoulder and said "Are you all right?". "Hmm..." Subhadra said. Subhadra said with a faint smile "Just wanted to meet you, so I came"
Subhadra was sitting silently.
Arjun looked at her and said blushingly "Subhadra.. you.. I like you, Subhadra". Hearing this, Subhadra's heartbeat increased and she started looking towards Arjuna. Then Subhadra blushed and said softly, "Rajkumar, I like you too". Both looked into each other's eyes for some time. After that Dushala, Nakul and Sahadev came there. "Hmm, I have already said that Subhadra will be here," Dushala said smiling.
Subhadra looked at the three of them and said "I don't want to talk to you all". Arjun pointed towards Nakul with his eyes and asked what happened to Subhadra. Nakul told everything to Arjun. Then Arjun turned his face towards Subhadra and said "Subhadra please forgive all of them, please". Subhadra turned her face to the other side. Everyone got upset seeing this. "Look Subhadra, I hold my ear and apologize to you on behalf of all of them, please forgive," said Arjun. Subhadra blinked sharply and said, "Okay, but only on your request". Everyone smiled.

- The End -