2. Krishmini - My Krishna Will Definitely Come (Part -1)

Chapter 1 :

One day Rukmini was making a picture of a peacock feather. Suddenly she said to the maid standing beside her "Krishna of Dwarka likes peacock feathers very much". "But princess, how do you know Krishna?" asked the maid. Rukmini who was completely in love with Krishna said to the maid, "Who doesn't know him? The whole Aryavrata knows about him. Rukmi who had heard this came inside to Rukmini's royal chamber and said to Rukmini "Rukmini you will not talk about that cowherd". "But brother..." Before Rukmini could say anything, Rukmi left her chamber. But even after this, Rukmini's love for Krishna did not diminish. Rukmini was confident that one day Rukmi would accept Krishna.

Meanwhile :

Rukmi went to meet his friend Yuvraj Shishupal. he asked Shishupala to marry his sister Rukmini. Shishupala also desired to marry Rukmini. so he accepted the marriage proposal. Rukmi was very happy about this. When he returned to Vidarbha. He told his father about it. King Bhishmaka was very surprised. King Bhishmaka said to Rukmi "You should also ask Rukmini about her wish, maybe she wants to marry someone else". "Father Rukmini will marry the one whom I want" Rukmi left in anger. King Bhishmaka became very upset because he knew that Rukmini is in love with Krishna.
On this matter, both Queen Shuddhamati and King Bhishmaka were very angry with Rukmi.

Chapter 2 :

When Rukmini came to know about this that her brother Rukmi decided to get her married to Shishupala. Rukmini was completely broken. She locked herself in her chamber. King Bhishmaka was also very sad on this. He could not see his beloved daughter in this condition. He decided to talk to Rukmi. But Rukmi did not listen to anyone. Rukmini somehow calmed down and started looking for a way to express her love for Krishna. Rukmini started writing a letter. She wrote in the letter :
O beauty of the worlds, having heard of Your qualities, which enter the ears of those who hear and remove their bodily distress, and having also heard of Your beauty, which fulfills all the visual desires of those who see, I have fixed my shameless mind upon You, O Kṛṣṇa.
O Mukunda, You are equal only to Yourself in lineage, character, beauty, knowledge, youthfulness, wealth and influence. O lion among men, You delight the minds of all mankind. What aristocratic, sober-minded and marriageable girl of a good family would not choose You as her husband when the proper time has come?
Therefore, my dear Lord, I have chosen You as my husband, and I surrender myself to You. Please come swiftly, O almighty one, and make me Your wife. My dear lotus-eyed Lord, let Śiśupāla never touch the hero's portion like a jackal stealing the property of a lion.
If I have sufficiently worshiped You by pious works, sacrifices, charity, rituals, and vows, and also by worshiping the demigods, brāhmaṇas, and gurus, then may Gadāgraja come and take my hand, and not Damaghoṣa's son or anyone else. Since I will be staying within the inner chambers of the palace, You may wonder, "How can I carry you away without killing some of your relatives?" But I shall tell You a way: On the day before the marriage there is a grand procession to honor the royal family's deity, and in this procession, the new bride goes outside the city to visit Goddess Girijā. O lotus-eyed one, great souls like Lord Shiva hanker to bathe in the dust of Your lotus feet and thereby destroy their ignorance. If I cannot obtain Your mercy, I shall simply give up my vital force, which will have become weak from the severe penances I will perform. Then, after hundreds of lifetimes of endeavor, I may obtain Your mercy.

After writing the letter, Rukmini gave it to a Brahmin and said, "You go to Dwarka and give this letter to Krishna and keep in mind that do not tell anything to anyone except Krishna." The Brahmin understood the fear of Rukmini's mind and said to Rukmini "Don't worry princess, I will give this letter to Krishna safely." After saying this the Brahmin left for Dwarka.

Chapter 3 :

As soon as the Brahmin sent by Rukmini reaches Krishna's palace. He is surprised to see the beauty there. Amazing view of Dwarka, beautiful flowers in the gardens of Dwarka. The Brahmin looked at Uddhava. Uddhav was talking to someone standing at the main gate. The Brahmin went to him. Uddhava looked at the brahmin and said "Pranipat you are welcome in Dwarka". The Brahmin was very happy to see Uddhava's behavior. The Brahmin said to Uddhava with folded palms, "Thank you, I have come here to meet Dwarkadhish Krishna". "Let me walk you to his chamber, Dwarkadhish is there right now," said Uddhav. He took the Brahmin with him to the chamber of Krishna. After reached at the door of krishna's chamber, Uddhav said to the Brahmin, "Please wait a few moments, I will inform Kanha Bhaiya about your arrival." After saying this, Uddhav went inside to Krishna's chamber. He said to Krishna "Kanha Bhaiya, a Brahmin has come to meet you, he wants to meet you alone." Krishna knew that this Brahmin had brought Rukmini's message. He told Uddhava, "Bring him here." As soon as Uddhav came to Krishna's chamber with the Brahmin Krishna gave the command of "Parihar" to everyone. As Uddhava and the maidservants left from Krishna's chamber. Krishna made the Brahmin sit on his royal bed. When Krishna started washing the feet of the Brahmin, then the Brahmin said, "Dwarkadhish why are you doing this, I am just a Brahmin". Krishna said "You are our guest and guest is like God". The Brahmin was very happy and said to Krishna "Dwarkadhish, I have brought our princess Rukmini's message for you". The Brahmin gave the letter to Krishna. Krishna started reading Rukmini's letter. While reading the letter, Krishna's heart also got lost in Rukmini's thoughts because Krishna was also in love with Rukmini. He was just waiting for the right time. As soon as he had read the letter completely he told the brahmin "You have done a lot for Me and Rukmini, thank you so much" Krishna stood from his seat and he called Uddhava "Uddhav... Uddhav". Uddhava quickly appeared in Krishna's chamber. "Yes Kanha Bhaiya" said Uddhav. "Uddhav take full care of him, don't let him go without eating food" Krishna said to Uddhava, pointing towards the Brahmin. "Kanha Bhaiya as you say," said Uddhav. Krishna started walking towards the door of his chamber.
Uddhav called Krishna from behind and said "Kanha Bhaiya Subhadra has come back from Hastinapur, prince Arjun has also come with her, Dau Bhaiya wants you to meet prince Arjun". "Okay Uddhava" replied Krishna. Krishna says in his mind "Finally the day has come when I will meet my Rukmini, I love Rukmini as much as Rukmini loves me, I will have to go to Vidarbha soon"

- Please note -

Parihar - commend is use for servants whenever royal members need privacy.

The letter is taken from Srimad Bhagavatam

Thank you for reading this FF ✨