7. Krishmini - Its Our Marriage (Part - 1)

Chapter 1 :

Today was the marriage of Krishna Rukmini. There was a Haldi (Turmeric) ceremony in the morning and then a Wedding ceremony in the afternoon. Rohini came to Rukmini to give her clothes for Haldi. Rukmini touched Rohini's feet and said "Pranipat Jyeshth Mata. "Always be happy Putri Rukmini" said Rohini. Then Rohini saw Rukmini's mehndi and said "Rukmini, your mehndi is very dark colored". Rohini further said "It means our Krishna loves you very much". Rukmini blushed. Rohini gave Rukmini clothes for Haldi ceremony and said "Get ready quickly Putri". Rukmini happily nodded. When Rukmini got ready, she came down with Rohini. Seeing her mehndi, everyone said, "Your mehndi is really very dark". On this Devaki said "Why not? Rukmini Krishna both loves each other so much". Rukmini blushed.
Here Krishna was getting ready for the Haldi ceremony. Meanwhile, Arjun came to his chamber and said "Madhav, I have great news for you". "What such news did you get Parth?" asked Krishna. "You know Rukmini bhabhi's mehndi is very dark color, and everyone is saying that it is not the color of mehndi, it is the color of your love," said Arjun. Krishna said with a mischievous smile, "Parth, everyone is telling the truth, but why are you jealous, follow my advice and you should also find someone and get married soon." "No no Madhav, I am happy without marriage, I love my freedom, I don't want to marry" Arjun laughed. "As you wish, Parth, but one day someone will steal your heart too," Krishna told Arjun. "It is not possible Madhav" replied Arjun. "Let's see, in future my Parth may also fall in love with someone," said Krishna. Arjun said "Madhav". then both laughed

Chapter 2 :

Haldi Ceremony - Rukmini Krishna both were sitting but there was a curtain between them. When Subhadra asked "Why this curtain?". Shuddhamati told her "Because Putri bride and groom don't see each other's face till the wedding after the haldi ceremony." "Oh poor Krishna Bhaiya" Subhadra said teasingly. Everyone started laughing.
Haldi ceremony started. First everyone started applying haldi to Krishna because the Haldi used by the groom is applied by the bride. First Devaki and Vasudev applied haldi to Krishna. "How quickly our Putra has grown Arya" said Devaki, placing her hand on Krishna's cheek. "Yes Devaki, as if it was only a matter of yesterday that he was born," said Vasudev. Balaram said, "But father, his mischief is still the same". "Dau" said Krishna. Everyone started laughing. Then Rohini applied haldi to Krishna and said
"My little Krishna, today is his wedding". Krishna smiled. Then Revathi and Balram applied haldi to Krishna. "Krishna Bhaiya today's day is very special for all of us," said Revathi. "Yes Revathi because today your devar (brother-in-law) is sitting so calm" said Balaram. Krishna laughed out loud. "I am telling the truth," said Balaram. Then Subhadra, Satyaki, Uddhava and Kritavarma applied haldi to Krishna.
And in the same way, one by one, everyone completed the ritual by applying haldi to Krishna. After that Devaki said "Putra Balaram, Putra Arjun, both of you take Krishna for a bath". Balaram and Arjun nodded happily and took Krishna with them.

Chapter 3 :

Now it was Rukmini's turn for haldi ceremony. First of all Shuddhamati and King Bhishmaka applied haldi to her. "Daughter, why have you grown up so quickly?" said Shuddhamati feeling emotional. Rukmini also got emotional. Devaki placed her hand on Shuddhamati's shoulder and said, "Sister, we are blessed with the arrival of Rukmini, you can be absolutely sure that Rukmini will always be my daughter to me". Shuddhamati hugged Devaki. Rukmini smiled. Then Devaki and Rohini applied haldi to Rukmini. Devaki said to Rukmini "Thank you so much for choosing my son as your husband, putri, I am very happy that you gave me a chance to be your mother". Rukmini hugged Devaki. Then Rukmini's other brothers applied Haldi to her. Her brothers started teasing her and said "Rukmini, you don't forget us after marriage". "Bhaiya all of you too," said Rukmini. But Rukmini was really happy today because her dream had come true. Then Subhadra applied turmeric to Rukmini and she said "Bhabhi, tell the truth, you are remembering only Krishna Bhaiya, aren't you?". Rukmini blushed. After the completion of the ritual, Rukmini also went for a bath with Subhadra.