6

[3rd Person's POV]

Y/N couldn't think of anything to get the tall, brown haired musician out of their mind. They were too tired and bored of drawing or painting. Though, that's the only thing that could calm their mind down. But they've had enough drawing for a day. Now, they were lying on their bed, watching YouTube, when they got a text. It was from Wilbur.

Wilbur: <[Hey Y/N]

You: <[Hey Will]

You: <[What's up?]

Wilbur: <[You should check one of my streams out]

Wilbur: <[I'm actually about to stream right now]

You: <[Oh sure, I'll check it out. I have nothing else to do lol]

Wilbur: <[Cool, thanks :)]

You: <[Np]

They opened twitch and saw that he was streaming. They started watching.

"Hey chat!" Wilbur smiled. Making Y/N smile too.

-2 hours later-

"Okay chat, I think I'm gonna end the stream here." Wilbur smiled, looking at the chat. There were "Aw's" and "Bye's" in the chat before he waved bye and ended the stream. Y/N yawned and rubbed their eyes. It wasn't even that late yet. Plus they already fell asleep on Wilbur, so there was zero reason why they should still be sleepy. They sat up and decided to go and hang out at the café for a few hours. They decided to change their clothes into something more comfortable. So they changed into some loose, cuffed, denim jeans and a brown sweater. They put on their sneakers and walked out of their house. They locked the door and started to walk back down the block. They reached the café and went inside.

"Hey guys." Y/N greeted, putting their phone in their pocket.

"Hey Y/N." Anthony greeted.

Olivia waved softly, smiling. BFF/N glared at them and didn't say anything. Y/N sat at one of the long tables by the front windows and started to read silently. They pulled out their phone and found a playlist of all of Wilbur's songs, they smiled and decided to play it while reading. Olivia walked over and sat beside them.

"Don't you want some coffee?" She asked. Y/N shook their head, smiling slightly and returned to their book. Olivia shrugged and walked back to the counter.

-Later-

Y/N was almost done with the book. While reading, they hear the door open. They didn't think much of it, it was probably just a customer, so they continued to read.

"Is this the café you're always rambling about, Will?" A voice spoke.

"Will?" They muttered to themselves.

"Yeah, I promise it's really nice here." And there it was, the deep British voice. Y/N turned to face them.

"Oh hey Y/N." Wilbur smiled, Y/N closed their book and stood up.

"Hey Will, who's that?" Y/N asked, eyeing the other.

"Oh, this is Tommy, Y/N, Tommy, Tommy, Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Tommy." They smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." The blonde smiled as well.

"Well, I was about to leave actually." Y/N lied through their teeth.

"Aw man. Well, I hope you have a great rest of your night Y/N." Wilbur smiled, slight sadness showing. Y/N nodded, they got their book and walked out.

"Aw man, I wanted to get to know them more." Tommy muttered.

"Pretty sure they don't like annoying people." Wilbur joked.

"Then how come they like you?" Tommy sneered.

"Oh you little-"

-End Of 6-

A/N
Hi- I'm trying to update the chapters so it's not that short :)

-Kyu