15

[2nd Person's POV]

You wake up early in the morning. You walk to your window and see that the sun has barely rosen. Remembering you had to confront BFF/N and their feelings towards you today, you felt your stomach twist and turn. You were nervous as hell. It was almost a hundred percent sure that you were going to lose a five year friendship over this. You decided it was too early for this and went back into your bed trying to sleep it off. Just for a few more hours. Unfortunately, as usual, you couldn't. You got frustrated with how your nerves were disrupting a time when you should be sleeping. You got out of bed and went to the living room. Some television until the sun rose wouldn't hurt. You turn the TV on and turned it to your favorite show, F/S. You smile. You haven't watched it in a while. Some binging was expected.

As the sunlight slowly started to pour into the windows, you turned the TV off and prepared yourself for one painful confrontation. You took a nice warm shower that helped calm your thoughts down. You got out and dressed up. Your mind was still slightly jumbled but at this point, what could you do. You dressed up in an oversized sweater and some jeans. Why were you so nervous, what could they even do to you? You were in public, they wouldn't do anything drastic. Would they?

You let out a deep sigh and walked back into the living room where you left a  few pillows scattered. You picked them up and placed them back onto the couch. You didn't know what to do, you were so panicked. What if they WOULD do something drastic? They are one unpredictable person. Why did you say anything in the first place? Your foot was tapping the floor at a quick pace. It was still early, you couldn't go call anyone to help calm you down. You feel your phone buzz.

"Come here at the café" The text read. It was from BFF/N.

You sharply inhaled, getting up. Sure, it wasn't completely public, but surely Anthony or Olvia would be there. You put a pair of shoes on and walked out onto your driveway. The cold air hit your skin making your heart beat faster than it already was.

'Let's just hurry this up and finish this.' Yo thought to yourself, jogging to the café. Cold wind was passing by, making the leaves of the trees rustle and make their branches sway. You reached the café and took a deep breath before walking in. It seemed that Olvia wasn't in yet. Though, lucky for you, Anthony was already there, sweeping the floors. He smiled and waved at you. You waved back. You quietly asked him where BFF/N was, he replied saying he thinks they were in the storage room. You thanked him and trudged to where your soon to be ex best friend was.

"Hey Y/N." They were sat on the floor next to a shelf. You closed the door quietly.

"Hey BFF/N." You reply, sitting across from them.

"So, about Wilbur." They really had the nerve to to bring Wilbur into this when he had nothing to do with it in the first place.

"No BFF/N. This isn't about him, he isn't here." They rolled their eyes.

"But why him Y/N? You haven't known him for as long as we've known eachother." They asked, furrowed their brows.

"I just.. BFF/N, I can't control who like and who I don't." You murmured.

"What does he have that I don't? There's no way you can be falling in love with a dude you've met less than a week ago!" They argued.

"Listen BFF/N, I would love both of you the same but if you can't accept that I don't have any romantic feelings towards you, what's the point?" You retorted. They huffed.

"I hate you." They muttered. Your eyes widened before lowering back down to their calmed state.

"Feel whatever you want BFF/N." You got up and walked out. You sighed heavily, happy that it didn't last longer than it needed to. Anthony asked you why you looked so relieved. You decided to tell him you just ended your friendship with BFF/N. He was happy you were able to do it. You left the café, grinning. At least that was over.