3

[Y/N's POV]

I check the time, looks like I don't have time to stay and have breakfast like I planned. I groan to myself and headed for the door.

"You're leaving already?" BFF/N asked me.

"Oh, I have a lot to do today." I smiled sadly. Olivia and Anthony nodded, but BFF/N was a tad bit upset.

"But you have the whole day. It's like 10 am." They crossed their arms.

"Yeah, but two of those commissions were asked to be really detailed. Also, why are you upset?" I asked, worriedly.

"Because ever since you quit working here and became an artist or whatever, you've never had time for us."

"Uh, what? I hang out with you guys 3 days a week instead if doing commissions, I definitely still put up time for you guys." I raised an eyebrow.

"Tch, just leave."

"If that's what you want, okay." I turned to walk out the door.

I started to walk down the sidewalk back home. While walking, I felt a few drops fall. I look up and it looked like it was about to rain. Just my luck. I started to rush home, not wanting to get a cold. When I was around a block near my house it started to down pour. I continued to run.

Finally, I reached my house. I was practically drenched. I walked in my house and rushed to go to the bathroom and dry up. After changing my clothes and drying myself up, I went to my desk to start out on those commissions.

After a few hours passed, I decided to take a small break, plus, I was absolutely starving. I walked to my pantry and grabbed a granola bar. I sighed. I walked up to my window, it was still raining. I sat on the windowsill and watched the rain before getting up and getting my sketchbook. I decided to draw a little rain scene, I did say it was my break but It'll probably make time pass by faster.

For some reason, I decided to draw a couple dancing in the rain. I started to sketch their bodies. They were dancing in the middle of an empty road. I loved that idea as a date.

After a while, I started to get tired of drawing it. So I got up and walked out of my door. I was still under the room, but my slippers got wet from the splashing of the rain.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing?" I hear someone. I turn to see Wilbur. He looked like he just got home.

"Nothing much." I answered.

"You might get sick!" Wilbur said before going inside his house. He went out with an umbrella.

"I was going to go inside eventually." I snickered, watching him walk up to me.

"Still. Better safe than sorry." He smiled.

"Well now that you're here, why don't we hang out?" I said, watching him shake off his umbrella.

"Oh, sure."

I open the door and I let him go inside. He removed his shoes by the door and hung his jacket.

"Oh, I'm gonna go get something real quick, okay?" I said. Wilbur nodded and I walked over to the windowsill. I grabbed the sketchbook I was drawing in and went back into the living room. Wilbur was sitting on the floor.

"Hey, what did you go get?" he asked, getting off the floor.

"Oh, I got my sketchbook."

"Oh! You draw?"

"Yeah, I'm a freelance artist for a living." I smile.

"Woah, cool."

"It's not THAT cool."