33: SQUID GAMES

I SEE YOU

33
This chapter will contain graphic violence, abuse, swearing, and mentions of drugs.

If you aren't comfortable with that then please don't read this chapter.

SEOKJIN'S POINT OF VIEW

He beat her....everyday, I watched it happen...sometimes he would do it in front of people but it isn't like they cared, they most likely beat their children too...sick....they're all sick...

I've...well....I've hurt Yunmi here and there but it's to keep her in check.. I'm trying to help her...I don't want to hurt her anymore but she knows how to piss me off just right, I can't control myself sometimes..which is why i hurt her, it's how I learned.....

I felt her move around again....I looked down and admired her features, she's gorgeous...

A few minutes later I heard soft knocking at the door and looked at her door before getting up and opening it, revealing her mother.

I smiled and bowed to her before walking into the hallway and closing the door behind me.

Her mother smiled at me and signaled for me to follow her and I did.

She led me to the living room and sat down on the single chair that was directly across from the couch.                                                                                         

I sat down on the couch and started to speak.

SEOKJIN: You wanted to speak to me?

YUNMI'S MOTHER: When are you going to marry her?

SEOKJIN: Ahh well that's a secret Mrs. Kim..but I'll let you know...it'll be soon..I'll marry her soon.

Yunmi's mother smiled and offered me some coffee, I politely declined.

I told her that I have to go and I'll see her soon...very soon..

I walked upstairs to Yunmi's room and grabbed my jacket from her chair, I looked over at her to see her once again before leaving.

I got in my car and started driving home, how will I deal with Yoongi?

I sighed and decided to take my mind off of all of that. I like to listen to music sometimes to take my mind just off of things for a while..

I grabbed my phone and connected it to my aux cord..after struggling to get it in the hole for five fucking minutes I started playing some of my favorite songs..

(The End - Reece)

I sat and listened to the lyrics, it's a calming song for me..sad music is honestly really calming for me..it isn't just people screaming at you telling you to be happy or how happy they are in their relationships..like I honestly don't give a fuck about you or your feelings..anyways..