Chapter Nine: Friend?!

Start from the beginning

Benjy looked up at her. "He promised."

"I know. And I'm going to kill him, I just want to make sure you're okay first."

"Thought you said you weren't going to care if he does it again."

Aries rolled her eyes. "You're my best friend, I care about you a lot. And sometimes you make silly mistakes, but you learn from them, and you're never going back to Lockheart are you?"

"Never." Benjy shook his head.

"Good. Now smile, move on and I will be back." she patted his shoulder and walked away.

"What are you going to do?"

"I haven't got a clue." Aries said, leaving the common room.

She walked up the corridors making her way towards the Ravenclaw common room trying to come up with a plan but she couldn't think of anything. As she turned a corner she bumped into Peter.

"Pete!"

"Aries!" he said, matching her energy.

"I need your help, you ever been inside Ravenclaw tower?"

Peter shook his head. "Nah, why?"

"I need to get in there and- I'm not too sure what I'm going to do, but I'm going to kill Lockheart or at least get revenge."

"Let's do it."

Aries paused looking at him. "Not even going to ask why?"

"No, Lockheart is a prick, but you do have a plan right?"

"Yeah..." she said, nodding slowly giving him an unconvincing smile.

He reached into his pocket. "This is for emergencies, I've been waiting to use it on Sirius when he pisses me off but he hasn't recently." he took out a glass vial.

"What is it?" Aries asked.

"It's a hair loss potion, except it will last around two months."

Aries grinned widely. "You just keep that on you all the time?"

"Never know when I'll need it." he shrugged.

"Let's go before they get back to their dorms." she said, they made their way up to Ravenclaw tower.

"How do we get in?" Peter asked as they stopped at the door, there was no doorknob that they could open. An eagle shaped knocker stirred as they looked at it.

"What begins but has no end and ends all that begin?"

The two looked at each other.

"Do you know?" Aries asked.

"Not a clue, what begins but has no end..." he muttered trying to think of the answer.

"A story?" Aries answered, but the door didn't open.

"Time?" Peter said, but the bronze eagle stiffened up leaving them outside.

"We only get one chance each, dammit. We'll have to think of something else." Aries said, turning to leave.

"Wait, there's a gap under the door." Peter said, examining it.

"Yeah, neither of us are going to fit through there." she said, looking back at him, he gave her an innocent smile. "Tell me you haven't got a shrinking potion stashed in your robes?"

"Not a shrinking potion. You just can't tell anyone." he said, he handed her the vial and looked around to see if anyone was walking down the corridor. "Keep an eye out."