Part 78- explanation

I drive to the tower and me and the kids walk straight up. I had red puffy eyes from where i had been crying so much. Ella cried aswell but the boys were pissed off at tony. Brogan held my hand and i felt safe with him. We got through the tower door and everyone looks at me.

Scott-"oh my whats wrong?" He says walking up to me but i break down crying and run into his arms. "Hey hey calm down its okay im here" he takes me over to the sofa and steve nat pepper and wanda hugs each of the kids.

We stayed quite for a bit until bucky spoke.

Bucky- doll whats wrong?

Y/b- "t-tony cheated on me on our honeymoon and he got a girl pregnant and she was at the c-cabin with a boy who looked 15 or 16 and apparently its tony and hers kid and i ju-" i couldnt speak i broke again.

Sam- that son of a bitch cheated on you?

Bella- "ON YOUR HONEYMOON? IM GONNA KILL HIM" she said while standing up

Y/n- bella dont please i dont want him near any of us

Nat- what a fucking dick head

Bruce-speaking of him he is ringing me.

Steve- answer it

On the phone on speaker*

Tony- b-bruce us y/n and the k-kids there?

Bruce- yes why?

Tony- look put her on the phone.

Bruce- she dont want to speak to you tony none of us do.

Tony- let me explain

Y/n- no fuck off. Bruce hang up please

Tony- "wait n-" before he could finsish bruce hung up.

Nat- go and go for a sleep y/n you need it. The kids are okay down here with us.

Y/n- okay.

With that i went upstairs and went straight to sleep in mine and tonys old room.

Tonys pov*

I cant believe that bitch what the fuck. We didn't hsve sex and that kid wasn't mine. She even said that im so glad Friday recorded everything. After y/n left with the kids i kicked off. I made her say that it wasn't my kid and I didn't cheat on y/n she just wanted me for herself. I kicked them out and they drove off. She hit be many of times and now i have a broken nose which wont stop bleeding. When she pushed my up against the wall little did y/n know she had a knife in my side i phoned the police and when i kicked her out the kid and her got taken away and the other officer took the car. I was broken. When i phoned bruce none if them wanted to listen to my side of the story. I wanted to to over there but how could i? I would probably get hated on by my own wife and kids and also my own friends over this stupid bitch. I cried and cried until my tears wouldn't come out anymore.

"Fuck it" i said to myself i got into my car and drove to the tower

Y/ns pov*

I woke up to shouting downstairs. I got up and walked down. When i got down the kids were sat in the kitchen eating pizza and tony was there shouting at the others.

Tony- YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME I HAVE PROOF THAT I DIDNT CHEAT ON Y/N!!!

nat- SHE SEEN FOR HERSELF TONY.

Tony- NOT THE WHOLE THING NAT!!

Y/n- stop shouting both of you the kids are watching.

Tony- y/n please let me explain.

Y/n- no tony im not please just go back to the cabin

Tony- no im not. Friday?

Friday- yes boss?

Tony- play the clip from earlier.

The clip started playing on the wall with the projector. I could see tony sitting there being in a mood then the door busting open revaling the bitch.

Laura- " tony i want you"

Tony- fuck off what rhe fuck are you doing here?

Laura- awh dont be sad bubs wheres your wife?

Tony- not here so get out.

Laura- why cant we have a little fun?

Tony- fuck off laura.

With that she pulled out a knife. And started walking towards tony. The boy pulled a gun out and pointed it at tony too. Laura pushed him up against the wall and pocked him in the side and started kissing him. "You move or try to push me away i will kill you instantly" she said. She kissed him more and then it shows me walking through the door. I listened to the argument and then when i walked out laura laughed.

Tony- what the fuck why would you say that i cheated on her and that ugly fuck is my kid?

Laura- obviously he isnt and we didn't have sex but still at least she hates you now. You are all mine.

Tony- no your not

With that she punches tony in the nose and it starts bleeding.

Tony- friday do polly

Me and tony always had a nickname for calling the police with friday. We always used to say do polly if we were in trouble and friday would get the police here.

After a while she was still kissing tony until he kicked her out and then we could see blue flashing lights. We could see tony walk back in and throw glasses and go on the phone to bruce then the video ended.

I was in tears right now and i ran upto tony and hugged him.

Y/n- im so sorry for not believing you.

Tony- its okay we okay now?

Y/n- i am but you aint honey look at your nose and side they are bleeding.

Tony- yeah i know.

I sat him down on rhe chair and used my healing powers to heal him.

Nat- sorry ton I didn't know

Tony- its okay I understand honestly. Just glad i got everyone back.

The kids come in and hugged tony.

Duggie- can we still have the movie night?

Y/n- its a bit late to have it home guys.

Nat- have it here we got extra snacks

Y/n- and i have we baught some earlier

So we all got ready and we had a movie night at the tower.

(Hi guys this story might only have a few chapters left because im running out of ideas but i might be making another story of either rdj as an actor or doing a mr downey as a teacher one or maybe tony starks daughter and peter parkers love interest i know he was your husband in this story but i love peter and i can think of a story line for him and pepper to be your mother and father but please let me know what one you would rather :) LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS