Part 43- acting weird

So we walked in and everyone looked at us and bella came up and ran upto me and hugged me.

Bella- missed you bitch

Y/n- I literally seen you yesterday

Bella- "not the point anyway" she then showed me a ring on her finger.

Y/n- SHUT UP! oh my god!! Congratulations!!!!!

Tony- what's happening?

Bella- im engaged

Tony- "oh congratulations!" He said while hugging her

Thor- best decision ever

Y/n- awh when is the wedding?

Thor- well i was thinking 5 months time?

Bella- i would love to can we do it tonight i want to spend some time with my niece and nephew.

With that tony picked the babys up and layed them on their play mat in the middle of the floor and walked off down to his lab.

Bruce- whats up with him?

Y/n- i have no idea i will go and see now. Can you guys keep an eye on the kids?

Scott- of course

So i walked down to the lab and went to open the door and friday spoke.

Friday- mrs stark im sorry but mr stark doesn't want to be around anyone at the minute.

Y/n- oh whats wrong?

Friday- he doesn't want to say sorry miss

Y/n- its okay friday tell him that i came down.

Friday- will do

With that i waked back upstairs and walked to the others.

Scott- is he okay?

Y/n- he dont want to see anyone

Bruce- thats strange

Y/n- yup can you guys keep looking after the kids while i go and sort all the things out in their room?

Nat- of course.

So i walked into the lift and went up to the second floor. Yes theres a lift i know i was scared of them but its only a three story building not over 100 floors so i feel okay. I got to the babys room and walked in. I started unpacking until i got tired so i sat on the chair and went on my phone. I text tony

On text*

Y/n- hey.. i came down to see whats wrong and friday didn't leave me in is everything okay?xxx

Tony- everything is fine dont worry

Y/n- are you sure? Have i done something wrong if so please tell me x

Tony- nothing is wrong y/n just leave it

Y/n- ok

Back to normal*

I thought to myself "there is something definitely up with him and he wont tell me whats wrong. Ughh men i swear" so then i finished unpacking everything and went back downstairs. When i walked back down tony was sat on the sofa with brogan on his lap. He seen me and he handed brogan to steve and walked off out to the garage. I could hear the car start up and drive off.

Y/n- ugh anyone know whats up with him?

Clint- he was fine until you walked in.

Y/n- I really want to know whats wrong

Bruce- i asked him and he said dont worry

Y/n- "ugh" i sat down and put my head in my hands then I couldn't help it i started crying.

Nat- "hey hey hey y/n dont cry you haven't done anything wrong its just tony being tony he will get over it." She said while hugging me.

Y/n-"i know hormones" i laughed.

Y/n- whats the time?

Steve- 6.30 why?

Y/n- jesus thats gone quick. Its the babys feed time then bed.

Bella- i will help you.

Y/n- thank you.

So i picked up ella off the mat and bella carried brogan upstairs. We then bathed them and put them into their pjs. After that we fed them and just talked.

Bella- y/n dont worry about tony he is probably just on his period.

Y/n- "haha yeah" i laughed

Bella- glad to see that smile

Y/n- always smiling me. Have these two little ones to make me smile.

Bella- awh being a mother really suits you.

Y/n- thank you bells. Anyway i cant believe you are going to be mrs odinson.

Bella- ahhh i know i cant wait. Im very nervous though

Y/n- dont be you will be fine honestly i have been through it.

Bella- i know i know

Y/n- anyway how did he propose to you?

Bella- well he took me for a fly around asguard and omg its amazing its so pretty. Then he took me to a waterfall near the castle and we had a little picnic then he did it underneath the water it was adorable.

Y/n- awh thats so cute im so happy for you!

Bella- awh thank you.

Y/n- anyway the kids are sleeping can you put brogan in the left cot and i will put ella in the other one.

Bella- of course

So after that we walked out and i went to have a bath. I layed in there just thinking of what tony could be mad at me for. Was it that I didn't talk in the car? Was it he seen me looking at another man? Ughh i wish he would tell me.

After about an hour in the bath I finally decided to get out. I get changed into pjs and text the avengers that i was just going to chill up here and watch a film.

It was about 11.30 and i was watching friends and the bedroom door opened. It was tony. He looked at me and then he looked away and just walked into the bathroom and i could hear the shower running so i just carried on watching friends. About 20 minutes later the shower stopped and he waked out in just a towel. He looked so good. I bit my lip and winked at him playfully trying to lighten the mood but he just got changed and sat on the edge of the bed.

Y/n- tony?

Tony- what?

Y/n- gosh ok. Whats your problem?

Tony- nothing im fine just leave me alone y/n i dont want to speak to you. You wouldn't understand.

Those words stung like a wasp. It hurt. I could feel tears run down my eyes again. Damn you hormones.

Y/n- o-oh ok

So i lay on the bed facing the other way and knock the tv off and he does the same