Part 69- beach

It was a week later and throughout thr week me and tony had gone back to normal. He was still worried about the others but that didn't stop him from having fun with us. We had gone to different places like we went crazy golfing and peter swung his golf club and hit a woman by accident and she started kicking off and we just laughed. We went to the fair and had lots of fun but tony was a big baby on half of the rides but today we was going to have a relaxing day at the beach. Thats what duggie wanted to do anyway so thats what we did. We were only a 5 minutes walk to the beach because we were technically on the beach it was outside and it was a private beach so not many people were on it.

We had arived to the beach and i set up the chairs and loungers. Peter and brogan and duggie was playing football while abbie and ella was building a sand castle. Me and tony were laying on the lounger.

Tony- this is what i like to see.

Y/n- what exactly?

Tony- you in a bikini again. I haven't seen you in one in a while.

Y/n- well never got time at home because of all the work.

Tony- i mean you work for me so you can have a break you know

Y/n- well do me a favourite and put sun lotion on my back please.

Tony- as you wish.

I laid  down and tony un clipped my bikini bra so he could do my back. He placed cream on my back and started massaging it. He was the best at this. I could feel myself drifting off.

Tony- "all done sweetheart" he said while waking me up. "Did you fall asleep?"

Y/n- y-yeah i think so. I mean come on you do amazing massages.

Tony- what can i say i am the best.

Y/n- dont flatter yourself hun.

Tony- want to come in the sea?

Y/n- "not really it will be co-" with that he picked me up qns started running to the sea."ANTHONY EDWARD STARK PUT ME DOWN THIS ISTANT"

As you could probably guess he didn't well he did but he threw me in the water.

Y/n- ugh you are so annoying.

Tony- "oh shush you love me really" with that he swam up to me and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss.

At this point i was horny I haven't had the dirty with tony in a while.

Tony- i need you.

Y/n- i need you! Im so horny tony it's unbelievable.

Tony- come on peter can look after the kids and the entertainment people are here dancingn with them they will be fine.

So me and tony walked back to peter and tony asked him coulr he watch the kids while he sorts out my sting because apparently i was stung by a fish or something.

Me and tony walked back to the villa and he locked the door. It was seconds after we walked in and he stipped me off. He carried me up the stairs to our shared room while kissing me. He laid me on the bed and he stripped.

He hovered over me and I couldn't resist.

Y/n- just be inside me i need you.

Tony- is it now?

Y/n- "yes please mr stark" i winked at him.

He kissed me roughly and he pushed inside me. He started thrusting in and out. Harder and harder. "Jesus tony please i wont walk again" i moaned. "Thats the point princess" he replied. He started thrusting faster but i needed to be ontop. So i helped him flip over and i rode him. He held onto my hips for support and his eyes were rolling in pleasure. "Come for me tony come for me" I whispered in his ear. He flipped me back over and he thrusted into me sk fast it was unbelievable. "Ahh tony im gonna cu-" with that i came all over his place and he started gettiyn sloppy until he came all inside me. "Shit y/n are you on the pill?" He asked. "Yes tony dont worry i am" i replied. He laid down next to me then got up and got changed again.

Tony- we better go.

Y/n- round 2 later?

Tony- you are hanging around me too much mrs stark but yes we are having round two later.

With that i got dresser and we walked back down to peter and the kids.

Peter- how is your sting y.n?

Y/n- "uh yeah tony fixed it real good" i said while winking at him and he smirked at me.

So we stayed on the beach for a while and we sunbathed and built san castles. Tbh tony and me was texting all through the time.

Peter- can we go back?

Y/n- of course pete.

So we got our things ready and started making our way back. When we got in we just spent time in the pool because it was absolutely boiling. Tony was laying on a floaty and he had fallen asleep so i swam upto him and pushed him off.

Tony-ahhh" he screamed while landing in the water.Everyone was just laughing until i seen how serious he looked.

Y/n- "oh shit" i swam to the steps and got out and started running.

Ella- LANGUAGE

Peter- Y/N WATCH OUT HE IS BEHIND YOU!

So i ran to our shared bedroom and hid between the clothes in our walk in wardrobe.

Tony- y/n hun i know you are in here somewhere you might aswell come out darling.

I couldn't help but start to giggle. Tony pulled back the clothes. "Ah shit dont kill me" i pleaded. "Oh i wont dont worry" he said back.

I got out slowly and gasped and pointed the other way and tony looked so i made a run for it. I ran into the bedroom but tony somehow got to the door before me and he pushed the door shut and held onto my waist.

Tony-"cant go anywhere now sweetheart" he said and he smirked. "Shouldnt have done that"

Y/n- why not what are you going to do about it?

He pushed me back onto the bed and started tickling me. "Ahh tony s-stop p-please tony oh my god" I couldn't breath i was laughing to much and trying to get out of his reach. "Beg me" he said. "Tony please dont i c-cant take it omg" i laughed. "Say tony is the best and i love him and i wont do it again." He asked and he smirked. "T-tony is t-the best and i l-love him and i w-wont do it again" he stopped and he kissed me. "Thats better" he said.

With that he took my hands and we went back down to the kids