Part 58- month later

It was a month since all this have happened and tony didn't come back. Neither did the gardiens. The only gardien was gamora and she was worried aswell. The kids were getting worried and upset because they couldn't see their father and it was killing me honestly. I have not been home since that night i just couldn't. Me and the kids stayed here in the compound. All day i played with the kids and watched films with them. It was currently 9.30pm  i was putting the kids to bed because they had fallen asleep on the sofa watching moana with me. So i tucked them in and went back down to the others.

Scott- in bed are they?

Y/n- yeah.

Steve- should we play a game?

Y/n- im going for a little walk around the compound.

Nat- i will come with you

Steve- and me.

So me steve and nat walked around the compound but when we were walking the ground started shaking and everything came running out so we ran with them and the gardiens ship landed with a girl bringing it back down. The door opened and i seen nebula then tony. My heart sank of the state but i couldnt help but cry. I fell to the floor and nat helped me up. I ran over to tony and hugged him. He was thin and pale. He looked rough.

Tony- i couldn't stop him.

Steve- neither could we.

Looking at me then back to steve.

Tony- i-i lost the kid

Steve- tony we lost

Y/n- "oh my god tony." I hugged him a little harder but not to hard.

Tony- its okay.

We all went back in and bruce put tony onto a drip and into a wheelchair. He looked a sight but i have missed him. I couldnt stop thinking about everyone and i started crying again so i left the room.

Tony- can someone please go and check on her.

Scott- i will

Scott followed me and seen me crying on the floor.

Scott- come on y/n dont worry we will get them back.

I stood up and raised my voice.

Y/n- HOW SCOTT TEL ME HOW? We lost against that purple nucksack and there is no way of going back.

All of a sudden the kids came down the stairs to me.

Ella- mummy are you okay?

Y/n- kids what are you doing up?

Brogan- duggie woke us because he was scared. Then we heard you shouting so we came down.

Y/n- sorru hun. Come with me you three.

I wiped my tears away and led them into the room and their faces lit up when they seen tony.

All of them- DADDY!

tony- hey my kiddos. How are you?

Ella- we missed you daddy.

Duggie- how was the mission.

Brogan- where peter?

My heart sank and i could see tonys too.

Tony- he dusted kids.

Brogan- nooo

I couldn't hold my tears i burst out crying again and tony seen. The took the things out of him and walked up to me and hugged me.

Tony- shh baby its okay.

Y/n- see this is where you are all wrong. Yes i cry everyday because of what happened but nothing is going yo change it.