Part 35- what?

So it was around 3 weeks later and i was down in the training room. For some random reason my powers were all over the shop they would randomly go off when i don't expect it. For example we were all watching a film and i randomly throw a blast at the table and break it even though nobody believed me that I didn't do it on purpose they forgave me. Another time me and tony was laying in bed and i randomly turn invisible i didn't know and everyone was looking for me and I thought they were all joking until i was stood in the living room with them all and i turn back to normal and scare the shit out of peter bless him. Anyway i was currently running on the treadmill in the training room and it was 11.00am and then nat walked in.

Nat- hey girlie. What you up to?

Y/n-" just exercising" i said while knocking the treadmill of and getting off it to speak to her.

Nat- whats been up with you these past few days you seem weird

Y/n- i have no idea i dont realise im using my powers they just randomly happen

Nat- thats strange maybe you should ask bruce to run tests on you

While nat was talking i had the urge to be sick so i ran to the training room toilet and threw up everywhere. Nat ran in and held my hair back and rubbed my back. "Dont worry im here leave it all out" she said to me. I had finished being sick and i sat on the floor.

Nat- you okay?

Y/n- yeah thanks nat. It's happening a couple times a morning for the past 3 days its getting on my nerves.

Nat- y/n?

Y/n- yeah?

Nat- when was your last period?

Y/n-"i will check now" so i pulled out my phone and checked my period app. "Shit nat im 2 weeks late" i said in a panic

Nat- when was the last time you had sex with tony?

Y/n- when we played hide and seek tony has been busy and he went on that week long mission last week.

Nat- "shit well wait here i will run to my room and grab a test i always got spare." With that she helped me up and took me to the training room sofa

Y/n- "okay thanks nat" i said shakily

Nat left and peter walked in and seen me shaking and holding my head in my hands.

Peter- hey y/n whats up?

Y/n- oh hey pete. Nothing just tired

Peter- "you dont look to good wan" with that i got up and ran to the toilet again and peter followed and held my hair back. Then a few seconds later i stopped and peter helped me up and walked back to the sofa.

Y/n- im so sorry pete

Peter- its okay y/n

About 5 minutes later nat walked in and shouted "i got the pregnancy test"

Peter- "YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT?" Peter shouted very loudly

Y/n- can you both be quite i dont want every bloody person to know

Nat and peter- "sorry" they both said together

Nat- go and take it and come back and wait with us

Y/n- "okay" with that i took the test off her and went to the toilet and took it. Then walked out to sit with them and wait. I was shaking and nat was holding my hand while peter was rubbing my back.

Nat- y/n its time to look.

So i took the pregnancy test and looked at it.

Y/n- "oh my" i said with tears coming down my face