Part 56- big grape

It was the next day and i woke up to the smell of bacon. It smelt delicious but i didn't know tony would actually cook. So i put on tonys shirt and some pj shorts and walked downstairs. When i got downstairs i could hear everyone talking in the kitchen.

Brogan- mummy is definitely the best cook

Tony- no i am definitely the best cook.

Ella- no daddy mummy is.

Tony- well if you think that you can think that but im definitely the best cook.

Y/n-"no you aint. The bacon is burnt" i said walking in laughing at him.

Tony- ah shit. You know what kids i think we should just pick up a Mc Donalds breakfast.

Ella- yayy

Y/n- founds like a plan. Go and get changed kids.

Brogan- should i help duggie get changed?

Y/n- yes please brog. I will help your dumb father clean this mess

With that the kids left and tony grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. His chocolate brown eyes were looking into my e/c eyes. He then pulled me in and kissed me but i pulled away.

Y/n- clean up im going to get changed.

Tony- "no. DUM-E CLEAN UP FOR ME" he shouted then the dum-e came scooting in and started cleaning up. I just laughed and we headed upstairs.

We both got changed and he pinned me against the wall softly and started kissing me again. Gosh this man still gives me butterflies. We were so into the kiss we didn't notcie the kids had walked in.

Ella- ew get a room.

Brogan- daddy stop eating mummy.

I couldn't help but giggle.

Tony- "we do have a room and you are in it so get out" he joked.

Y/n-"tony" i playfully hit his chest.

Brogan- can we go now im starving.

Y/n- oh of course hun.

With that the door knocked.

Tony- who is that?

Y/n- i dont know tony i cant see through walls and doors. But i will go and check

So i went downstairs and opened the door and it was pepper may and happy with the kids.

Happy- sorry we are a little early but the compound needs you.

Y/n- needs us now?

Pepper- yeah.

Y/n-"oh okay" i said and with that tony and the kids came.

Duggie- uncle happy!

Happy- hey kid.

Tony- what are you doing here so early?

Pepper- the compound needs you both immediately.

Y/n- come on tone lets go. By the way the kids haven't had breakfast would you be able to make something for them?

Tony- yeah dont leave the house.

May- of course.

With that i kissed the kids and so did tony and we started driving to the compound but half way there we got stopped because there was a huge ship in the middle of new york. So we got out and started walking towards it. And we seen strange bruce and other man.

Y/n-"BRUCE" i shouted and he turned around.

Bruce- tony, y/n thank god you are here.

Tony- what the heck is happening?