Part75- on the mend

It was 3 days later and i had been in hospital since but today the doctor said i could leave. To be honest they couldn't exactly do anything for me because it was me who healed myself but they did come in and give me regular checks.

I was currently scrolling through facebook with one hand because my other arm was wrapped around tony. He was laying on my chest with his one leg over me it was adorable he looked like a little kid. I sat there staring for a while. Until tony spoke

Tony- take a picture it will last longer.

Y/n- oh shush.

Tony- you exited to actually go home?

Y/n- yeah can we go to the tower to see everyone first though?

Tony- of course. Oh yeah by the way happy borrowed your car earlier so its at the tower

Y/n- oh ok why?

Tony- he went to the cabin to pick up abbie some more clothes and his car broke down so im going to check it over so he used your car to go back.

Y/n- oh okay.

With that the doctor came in.

Dr- good morning. How are you feeling mrs stark?

Y/n- perfect to be honest doc.

Dr- perfect you can leave whenever you are ready just sign out at the desk

Y/n- thank you.

With that he left and tony got up off the bed. He made his way to the bathroom and shut the door. How rude. So i got up and opened it. He was currently peeing but when he stopped he turned around and jumped.

Tony- jesus. Why you staring at me?

Y/n- "ugh" with that i ran upto him and hugged him and he hugged back.

Tony- whats this for?

Y/n- "uh no reason" i lied

Tony- well im enjoying it.

Y/n- me too.

So we pulled away and we walked out. We started packing my things back up. I didn't have many things just a few. I pulled the chair to get my phone charger and a suit dropped out. "Ahh" i let out a little scream

Tony- whats wrong?

Y/n- tony why is your suit here i thought you brought the car?

Tony- well the car is outside but that has been here since the day you came in.

Y/n- oh right.

So we carried on packing and tony put his suit away. It was one of his old suits because apparently he was rushing which i agree to be honest i had just been in a car accident.

I grabbed my two bags and put them both in one hand so i could link my arm with Tony's. We walked out the room and headed for the lift. I had kinda got over my fear of lifts now ever since that day but i still get scared a little. I linked with Tony's arm and he just smiled. His smile could literally light up new York I'm telling you.

We walked into the lift and it took us down to the bottom floor we walked to the desk and i signed out. Then we went to his car. Tony being tony he had his posh audi with him. The orange one i loved this car so much. So he opened the passenger door for me and i got in then he walked to his side and got in. He started the engine and started to drive off.

I felt really depressed. I felt bad for that day I literally told tony that i hated him and i wanted a divorce and i told the others that i hated them and then abandoned my kids. All that was playing in my head on repeat 24/7. I felt the worst. I was cut out of my thoughts when tony put his hand on my tigh.