Part 53- happy birthday

I woke up to tony kissing my lips. I loved waking up to this man. But also i loved waking up to ella and brogan sitting on the bed. Which they were doing.

Y/n- oh good morning my three favourite humans.

Ella- good morning mummy

Brogan- good morning

Tony- hello honey. The avengers are looking after these two munchkins while im flying you to your birthday present.

Y/n- brogan and ella I promise you we will spend time together.

These past few months i have been so busy with paperwork for tony and just random office work i have hardly spent time with the kids. Tony on the other hand have been working in his lab with them both in there with them. I always checked the cameras in there when i have been in the office and i had always seen them dancing to ACDC it was adorable.

Brogan- its okay mummy we know you are busy.

Tony- well we can all spend time together after this present.

Y/n- "huh" i asked confused

Tony- nothing. Come on kids lets get you dressed.

I got up after them and helped tony get the kids changed. He seemed so happy with the kids but i didn't know if he would be happy to have another one. I wasn't ready to tell him but i had to tell him tonight. He deserves to know.

Tony- "lost in thought are we there honey" he talked and snapped me out of my thoughts

Y/n- haha yes alot on my mind

Tony- want to talk about it?

Y/n- later. I want to enjoy my day

Ella- i cant wait to play with morgan she is so lovely.

Brogan- you girls play boring games though.

Y/n- Dont worry bud you will have peter to play with you and Harley is coming over

Tony introduced me to harley a few weeks ago and i loved him. Brogan loved him too which was good.

Brogan- yayy

Tony- honey you get changed into something light been as we are flying.

Y/n- i dont know how to fly tony.

Tony- just get changed honey.

So with that i put on a baggy tshirt and some leggings. I kept my hair down and started making my way to the lab. When i got there tony was stood there in his black jacket and trousers( the clothes he wore in infinity war).

Y/n- oo la la you look sexy.

Tony- why thank you mrs stark so do you. Now jump into your suit.

I do as i am told and get in. The suit closes and lots of vitals come up. Then tonys face pops up.

Tony- hi its me if you didn't know

Y/n- "oh no i dont know my own husband" i said sarcastically.

Tony- you have been with me too long you are picking uo my sarcasm.

Y/n- haha anyway how the fuck do i fly this thing.

Tony- just keep still.

With that tony flew off and my suit followed. I was shitting myself. We both flew through the sky. After a while i started to love it but we started to land next to a lake. It was beautiful. When we landed i got out and so did tony.

Tony- see wasn't that bad now was it

Y/n- i loved it

Tony- see around 5 minutes after i left go of you and you were flying yourself and you landed yourself.

Y/n- no I didn't

Tony- yes you did believe me. You were born to be my soulmate

Y/n- haha. Anyway why are we here?

Tony- follow me.

I held his hand and i followed him. He led us to a beautiful cabin. When we walked up the two steps he knocked on the door and opened it.

Tony- Margret are you in?

I was so confused at this point who was margret? Why are we here?

Tony- she isnt here. Make yourself at home.

Y/n- what are we doing tony? Who is margret?

Tony- nobody i made it up. Welcome to your new home.

Y/n- "What?" I asked shocked

Tony- "yup i baught it. Well ages ago actually but i had people in making it look pretty. If you dont like it i can alw-" i cut him off but running into his arms and kissing him.

Y/n- tony i love it. Thank you.

Tony- its a 4 bedroom. 2 bathroom with an on suit obviously for us. A huge kitchen for you. The living room which we are standing in. And a lab down in the basement. It also has a huge back garden with a hot tub and swimming pool. It had a garrage that can fit many cars in. And it also has a play area for the kids with a sand pit and a cover over it if it rains.

Y/n- it sounds perfect tony

Tony- wanna look around i will be your guide.

Y/n- of course.

First he showed me to the lab. It was huge it was similar like the compounds lab but more tony involved. It had windows looking out to the garden it was so pretty.

Then he took me to the kitchen. That was big too. A island in the middle of it and all the kitchen bits and bobs around. A table and chairs in the corner and a little tv.  Then through another door was a little bathroom.

We went upstairs and there was a bathroom on the right. And two bedrooms next to eachother. Then walk up to little steps and there was the "guest bedroom" and then up another two steps was our room. The in suit. The bathroom was perfect in there it was all black and white with a lovely mirror toilet shower and bath.

After he showed me around i walked into the guest bedroom and tony followed.

Tony- this will be the guest room or we can make it into an office for you.

Y/n- how about a nursery?

Tony-" sure its up to yo- wait what?" He asked confused

Y/n- i mean with this baby coming we would need another room

Tony- "i guess your righ- WAIT WHAT?" I asked shocked

Y/n- im pregnant tony.

Tony- im going to be a dad again?

Y/n- yeah sorry I didn't say anything sooner but im 5 weeks pregnant.

Tony- "YAY" he shouted happily while kissing me. "We need to go back and tell the others and the kids

Y/n- of course.

So we flew back to the compound.