26.

ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ

I happily skipped into the school with my cute new bag the boys bought for me. I was super happy, they had even dropped me off!

I giggled to myself and walked over to my locker to collect and put back some things. "Madelyn." I hummed in confusion and turned to see some girls standing there. They must be new. I haven't seen them before.

"Hi! That's me." I said with a small smile. The three girls looked at each other and laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked softly. I wanted to know so that I could laugh too! I love hearing funny jokes.

"You're so pathetic. Where's those hot guys the school's talking about? I heard you're their gem. You don't even look worthy of their love." One girl said with a chuckle.

I frowned and stared at her. "T-That's not true! My bubs loves me.." I mumbled. She shook her head and laughed.

"This is a fucking shit show. I mean, look at you. You act like a baby! I'm sure they're so tired of looking after you every single fucking day. They need someone more mature, like us." Another one said.

"Okay, we don't have time for this. Tell your guys we said hello." They each turned around and walked away. My eyes filled with tears at what they had said. It's true, I am a baby. I don't want bubs to leave me.

I quickly grabbed my books and scurried to class. Maybe I should start doing everything by myself and then they'll stay with me.

•••

I arrived at the penthouse and quietly thanked the driver. As I was going up in the elevator, I was thinking lots. What would I do if the boys leave me?

I couldn't quite sleep without them. The elevator dinged and I walked into the house. I took everything off and changed into some shorts and a small top. The boys must be in their office.

I was really hungry but I can't cook. I grabbed a granola bar and some water, walking into the bedroom and eating in there.

"Baby!" I heard after a few minutes. I swallowed the last bite of the bar and drank the rest of my water.

The boys soon walked into the room and went to lift me up. I shook my head and frowned. "I don't want to bubs, please." I decline politely. Their eyebrows furrowed i'm confusion.

"Why baby, what's wrong? You love being carried." Nick took a seat in front of me. I angrily looked away from them. I was not a baby!

"I'm not 'baby.' My name is Madelyn!" I said with an annoyed look. They each looked concerned, but I didn't care. "Sweetheart, where is this coming from? You were just fine earlier. Did someone do something?" Noah asked.

I shook my head. "Everything is okay. But I don't want to be called 'baby' anymore. And I want to learn how to cook. And sleep by myself." I said with a frown.

They each sighed. "Okay. We'll teach you whatever you'd like. But why? What's with the sudden change ba- love?" Noah said. I shook my head.

"I don't like being a baby. I want to be grown up." I said softly. Their eyes softened. "My love, you're only fifteen. It's normal to be comfortable like that with us. But if you feel that you want to be grown up, then we'll comply with your wishes." Nick said.